The official "I hate Barca" thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I really am truly indifferent to Barcelona. I honestly couldn't care less what they do. Same goes for Real madird, manchester United, Chelsea.

Does that make me a coward because I don't spend one single second of my life thinking about these squads one way or another?

There are only 4 things I care about in football.

Juve

Serie A

The U.S. national Team

Azzurri

And I don't care about the CL if #1 or #2 on my list are not in it.

Color me Coward, then.
I didn't even know your stance on this topic so I didn't mean you. Read the whole thread to see whom I referred to.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Last time bad refereeing affected our game in CL was when the linesman didn't flag for Mijatovic offside goal in Champion League final but you are too young to remember that baldie. Barca won the CL twice in 4 years because of obvious bad refereeing in their favor.

And I love the "I don't even like Barca", "I don't care for Barca" phrases. Cowards :D
Why would anyone who likes barcelona deny it? after all, this barcelona team would school juve 100 time out of 100 if they played...why would anyone be ashamed to deny being a fan of barcelona?

Btw i think the the boys club hating barcelona [citing the reason their football is not good] is getting a bit pathetic

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Barca are great. They even managed to make me dislike Unicef.
That's almost as good as when my brother wanted to start a fight with some guy in Glasgow collecting money for lifeboats because the RNLI's flag looks a bit like the sort of pro-English Royalist flags that Rangers fans fly.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #76
    Hell , there was 2 penalties for Chesea .
    Many here argued that @2:58 wasn't a penalty and it was ball to hand :lol:
    You see, waving your hands in the box and the ball hitting your hand is allowed when it's Barcelona.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Last time bad refereeing affected our game in CL was when the linesman didn't flag for Mijatovic offside goal in Champion League final but you are too young to remember that baldie. Barca won the CL twice in 4 years because of obvious bad refereeing in their favor.

And I love the "I don't even like Barca", "I don't care for Barca" phrases. Cowards :D
    Well, go ahead and call me a coward then. It seems you already made your mind up about it.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #79
    When even the all powerful Berlusconi is helpless and his team is robbed in the CL semis, you get a better picture about Barca, UEFA and the refs.

Barca made it to the final with 1:0 win on aggregate against Milan in the semis. This episode happened in the 2nd half of the return leg.

Semifinal 2006 - clear goal by Shevchenko disallowed
    Semifinal 2009 - Chelsea robbed of two clear penalties. Barca allowed to play handball in the box.
    Semifinal 2010 - Motta red card for Busquets acting.

In 2011, the first moment they were in trouble, the referee red cards Van Persie for the most silliest reasons of all.

Name me one other team in CL that gets 1/10th of the help Barca get in crucial moments.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #80
    To popular request:

Oh, and I'll start a Barca fanboys list:

1. Osman
    2. Maher
    3. Ian
    4. Yamen
    5. Blondu
    6. Lion

To be updated...
    I don't necessarily agree with the list. I don't necessarily disagree either :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)