The official "I hate Barca" thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
To popular request:

I don't necessarily agree with the list. I don't necessarily disagree either :D
I am not participating in this thread because Osman thinks I repeat myself and this makes him mad.

Stop mentionning me in your petty squabbles. If you cant handle people disagreeing or not sharing your irrational petpeeves hate objects, then thats up to you. But its sad you cant be mature enough to simply discuss football matters without acting like children who label or cathegorize anyone who doesnt share your petty dislikes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd consider them Spanish, based on geography. I was just wondering how many of the referee's matches were wins for Barcelona versus Spanish-based clubs in general. If his performance last night was directed from a love for football teams based in Spain rather than a direct love of Barcelona, then maybe our anger is misplaced or not spread enough. Instead of simply hating Barcelona it may be a larger entity that deserves our wrath, Spain.
The article says foreign teams, so just non-Spanish opponents. I think Spain is a worthy subject of dislike, they won't even like each other.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #108
    Stop mentionning me in your petty squabbles. If you cant handle people disagreeing or not sharing your irrational petpeeves hate objects, then thats up to you. But its sad you cant be mature enough to simply discuss football matters without acting like children who label or cathegorize anyone who doesnt share your petty dislikes.
    Many don't share our "petty dislikes", but they don't care about them simply because they don't give a damn about Barca.
    Yet, some can't digest the things Jack and I say about Barca, just like most here can't digest the things said by Milan/Inter fans about Juve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Many don't share our "petty dislikes", but they don't care about them simply because they don't give a damn about Barca.
    Yet, some can't digest the things Jack and I say about Barca, just like most here can't digest the things said by Milan/Inter fans about Juve.

If you want to discuss something about said topics, which you actually do at times unlike that clown Jack (who regardless of topic, acts like the retard he is), actually do it, but leave me out of your childish little joke lists. I'm not interested bitchy immature BS like that.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Last time bad refereeing affected our game in CL was when the linesman didn't flag for Mijatovic offside goal in Champion League final but you are too young to remember that baldie. Barca won the CL twice in 4 years because of obvious bad refereeing in their favor.

And I love the "I don't even like Barca", "I don't care for Barca" phrases. Cowards :D
    actually, last time bad refereeing affected our game in cl was in 2005 against liverpool, when del piero's goal was ruled offside. but i don't expect your brain to remember all that seeing you are a woman after all, and thus incapable of intelligent thought.

now back to kitchen you go

Nedvěd

I used to like Barca in the days of Rivaldo, Saviola, Kluivert, Eto'o, Deco, Overmars and Gio. But now I can't stand them, they're too arrogant for my liking, and they're bad losers, just look at what they did against Inter last season, and they're full of divers and cheaters, actually they're all diving bunch of dicks, even their central defenders dive.
    There was a time when Barcelona were likable, but the 2009's treble got into their head and became so arrogant.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Thread closed.

There is more than enough Barca related bickering in the La Liga and CL threads without having this thread as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)