The NHL Thread (4 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,661
    You said it yourself, dude. You're not talkin' about real stuff. I can't stand those folks. You see, you still equate everything to red and blue. It's not that simple, and that's why you're so far off in outer space when it comes to this country.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,663
    Look, Greg, this country was never about coming here, complaining about how shitty it is, and living off the taxpayer base. It was always about working hard with the freedom to do what you want provided it does not impact the freedom of others. Now we live in a police state where everyone lives off of some type of government assistance. That's not America and never was. We're heading off a cliff towards a third world country; I know people like acmilan want that, but do you? I don't think so. So stop supporting it.

Intolerance is not speaking out against what is destroying the country. Trying to claim everything is intolerance is just more evidence that Democrats are whackjobs.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Look, Greg, this country was never about coming here, complaining about how shitty it is, and living off the taxpayer base. It was always about working hard with the freedom to do what you want provided it does not impact the freedom of others. Now we live in a police state where everyone lives off of some type of government assistance. That's not America and never was. We're heading off a cliff towards a third world country; I know people like acmilan want that, but do you? I don't think so. So stop supporting it.

Intolerance is not speaking out against what is destroying the country. Trying to claim everything is intolerance is just more evidence that Democrats are whackjobs.
    Nobody comes to the US for govt assistance. You go to Sweden if you want to do that.

The safety net in the US is pretty poor. You basically aspire to a pretty uncomfortable life. The working middle class is having a hard enough time as it is: you should know as a semi-recent graduate. I laugh at the idea that people who aren't working and getting govt checks are doing better.

So keep hating on the country I love. I know who the real red-blooded American patriot is here. :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    The game got really exciting in OT. LA finally woke up and looked dangerous. Too bad the series had to end so soon.

Can't pick between Chicago & Boston, can't stand either of them but Chicago are slightly less distasteful.

edit: No offense @Rollie :heart: Take it as a compliment :p

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Am I in the right thread? This is the NHL thread, yeah? Hockey? People talk about hockey here?

The game got really exciting in OT. LA finally woke up and looked dangerous. Too bad the series had to end so soon.

Can't pick between Chicago & Boston, can't stand either of them but Chicago are slightly less distasteful.

edit: No offense @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=9885" target="_blank">Rollie</a> :heart: Take it as a compliment :p
    :lol: you know you have a soft spot for the B's, Zé! How can you not love Bergy... inconceivable!

I think it's about time to get organized...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)