The NHL Thread (18 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
you guys traded almost all your picks and Sergio laughed at you for it. That was uncalled for and he should be reprimanded.

:p

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,652
    That is the biggest fluke I have ever seen in the history of the NHL. Unfortunately for the Pens their goaltending is awful, but it still should not have ended like that. I am not a fan of the Pens by any means, but they were incredibly unlikely.

The worst part about the summer will be, "the city of Boston came together during and after martial law and won the cup. Look at the strength of that city." Well, that's a city that used to be a bastion of liberty, then decades later decided to allow a few kids who were already identified by the US government to shut down the entire city. Then the "authorities" decided to go house to house with SWAT teams, throwing the Bill of Rights to the curb. It took a normal citizen to find the supposed bomber. Sounds like a bunch of softies without any common sense at all.

Then you have SHITcago, ran by the son of Jewish terrorists; a city that has taken over as the leechfuck murder capital of the world where the city government outlaws parents providing lunches to their own kids. It's also the most anti-gun city in the US, but has the largest gun crime rate. Gee. Shocking. They also have the worst goal celebration song.

As much as I dislike the Penguins, they still have a better city than the others.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    who let this clown off the short bus?

world is full of dummies but at least some are smart and prudent enough to know not to make it obvious to everyone else. You, Andy, are too much of a twit to even know the boundaries of your own stupidity.

take an advice - keep to what you know and do best - being wrong about the weather - and leave the relevant stuff to others.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,654
    who let this clown off the short bus?

world is full of dummies but at least some are smart and prudent enough to know not to make it obvious to everyone else. You, Andy, are too much of a twit to even know the boundaries of your own stupidity.

take an advice - keep to what you know and do best - being wrong about the weather - and leave the relevant stuff to others.
    I will continue with what I'm doing, I'm not really bad off whatsoever.

In regards to you, someone who really isn't an American and probably lives his life leeching off the system, you have rough times ahead. The debt is accumulating and the government cannot continue supplementing your pitiful life forever. While on the other hand, your Obama is contributing to your downfall as a minority/leechfuck considering he supports blowing out the currency. He doesn't care about your purchasing power. He also doesn't care about providing weapons to Al Qaeda. You voted for the guy, so you don't make any sense at all, and never have. You simply went off on a liberal tirade after the school shooting, without any facts, and that's what you'll continue to do because you're an idiot leechfuck.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    I will continue with what I'm doing, I'm not really bad off whatsoever.

In regards to you, someone who really isn't an American and probably lives his life leeching off the system, you have rough times ahead. The debt is accumulating and the government cannot continue supplementing your pitiful life forever. While on the other hand, your Obama is contributing to your downfall as a minority/leechfuck considering he supports blowing out the currency. He doesn't care about your purchasing power. He also doesn't care about providing weapons to Al Qaeda. You voted for the guy, so you don't make any sense at all, and never have. You simply went off on a liberal tirade after the school shooting, without any facts, and that's what you'll continue to do because you're an idiot leechfuck.
    thanks for proving my point without me even trying.

gotta admit, you surprised me there for a moment - I fully expected you'd have a link to your window to the world aka "zerohedge" but what do I know.

Good thing you have your stereotypes and conspiracy theories all in cut-and-paste form so you don't have to venture into the unknown of having to come up with an original thought. That fear of progress killing the real america sure can be debilitating.

Go make yourself useful and get a gun.

I bet Andy makes mo' money than AC.
    wouldn't be shocked if he did - if people like Palin and Limbaugh can draw such paychecks, why not special Andy. If there is a country where being clueless and utterly out of it pays well, it's this one, well, at least the real part of it.

I doubt it, but I hope he does.
    me too

- - - Updated - - -

talking about city folks you can't pull a sodoma and gomora on boston or chicago...
    not unless you have all your stereotypes figured out.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,659
    thanks for proving my point without me even trying.

gotta admit, you surprised me there for a moment - I fully expected you'd have a link to your window to the world aka "zerohedge" but what do I know.

Good thing you have your stereotypes and conspiracy theories all in cut-and-paste form so you don't have to venture into the unknown of having to come up with an original thought. That fear of progress killing the real america sure can be debilitating.

Go make yourself useful and get a gun.

wouldn't be shocked if he did - if people like Palin and Limbaugh can draw such paychecks, why not special Andy. If there is a country where being clueless and utterly out of it pays well, it's this one, well, at least the real part of it.

me too

- - - Updated - - -

not unless you have all your stereotypes figured out.
    Personally, I think it's sad that folks like you come here and piss on what made the country great. And no, I'm not talking about Limbaugh or Palin! You're on the same detrimental side as them, just from the Liberal side of the aisle.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    striking a patriotic note there, huh. You have me a bit confused, though - is that the same country you so lovingly piss on all the time or just the part that falls into your stereotypical outlook of things?
    And you may not realize it but Pailin and Limbaugh, that level at least, is what you look at in the mirror - real, great americans alike. I wouldn't wanna talk about them either, if I were you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)