The NHL Thread (16 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Boston fans are similar to Philly. Philly fans are the absolute worst, trust me. In any sport. They're like urban rednecks.
:cry:

Riiiiiight. Keep bringing the wisdom, Andy. Generalizations like this don't make you don't sound developmentally delayed at all.

Speaking of urban rednecks, we're probably all just dying to hear another one of your 'Obongo' rants.

:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,623
    :cry:

Riiiiiight. Keep bringing the wisdom, Andy. Generalizations like this don't make you don't sound developmentally delayed at all.

Speaking of urban rednecks, we're probably all just dying to hear another one of your 'Obongo' rants.

:lol:
    Have you been to an Eagles game?

I have. That is definitely urban hick material. We're talking cheesesteaks being tossed around as footballs and folks guzzling cheese whiz with Rolling Rock. I mean, come on.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Michael McCarron re-tweeted me after I said I hope the Habs draft him. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Habs had some players from the next draft making some tests today. Seems we like him(Lucic/Clarksson type player) Horvat(was great at , Mantha(Pacioretty type), Morin( 6 foot 7 and a big slap shot, Chara type player), Gauthier(Couturier type player).

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Well that series is over. Boston on cloud 9.

acm, you can post your silly remarks about "Cindy" over here instead of sending me visitor messages or you're just afraid to get banned by Aaron or -repped by Blondu. Pussy!

:p

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    cheesesteak, rolling rock, yuengling, etc are awesome. don't listen to andy.

and suck my dick Pittsburgh :lol: about to get swept like the little bitches they are.

edit: typo, confused pitt with boston :p

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Hey man you should be proud of the Friars for staying in the playoffs so long. I mean that other bracket is soo difficult.

Boston deserve it, they've played about as good as they can, had the puck bouncing their way, and got great goaltending from Rask (seriously, who told him he's good). Kind of hard to do much when they're playing that well.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I'm not even mad. Everything so far has gone Boston's way to such an extreme that it's like 'what can you do'. Nice try guys, see ya next year.:boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)