The NHL Thread (111 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Nzoric;

you'll be sorry to hear that Kuznetzov will play 2 more years in the KHL.

@Alex-444; will be happy.

In terms of our GM search. Sources say it's down to 3: Julien Brisebois, Marc Bergevin and Pierre McGuire.

I hope it's Bergevin. Ex-hockey player, GM with CHI, Rick Dudley puts him in the 1% of best hockey minds in the business...

Julien Brisebois is just a freakin capologist and learned some hockey 101 form Bob Gainey and Pierre Gauthier while in Tampa his GM didn't re-sign Mike Smith and kept 50 year old Roloson.

McGuire would be entertaining though. :D Knows a lot about the NHL and Juniors but many enemies in the league apparently.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
@Nzoric;

you'll be sorry to hear that Kuznetzov will play 2 more years in the KHL.
but didn't we already draft him? i'm a bit unclear on how these things are done, but it doesn't really matter. he's only 19, two more years in khl will do nothing but make him better :tup:

---------- Post added 02.05.2012 at 13:11 ----------

how do you guys rate him as a talent?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:tup:

I hope he hires Rick Dudley as an assistant.

but didn't we already draft him? i'm a bit unclear on how these things are done, but it doesn't really matter. he's only 19, two more years in khl will do nothing but make him better :tup:

---------- Post added 02.05.2012 at 13:11 ----------

how do you guys rate him as a talent?
Great talent. Alex will tell you more.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i cant believe how well the caps are doing. tied at 2 with the rangers after knocking out the bruins. in a far.better manner than i could have envisioned. it was 13-3 in shots after the first period against the rangers!

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
i cant believe how well the caps are doing. tied at 2 with the rangers after knocking out the bruins. in a far.better manner than i could have envisioned. it was 13-3 in shots after the first period against the rangers!
Defensively, they were a bit sloppy last night though, almost gave the game away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)