The NHL Thread (46 Viewers)

watermelon

Nov 24, 2005
I think its fairly good though, making the semi's with all but one Elitserie players (Swedish league). Though still think our coach shouldn't have turned down the NHL stars who wanted to come. Don't really wanna watch the guy make a point.

Good game by Canada though, will be a sweet final. :)

Now, we are the world champion again. :D

pizza time. have to go. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
This bloody sucks. I can't watch the game because some channel called Versus owns the rights to it. What the fuck is Versus? :(
It used to be called OLN.

They have the rights to the NHL because ESPN are fucktards.

You can listen to it on www.nhl.com
Hehehe...Canadian Broadcasting Channel! :D

Now, we are the world champion again. :D

pizza time. have to go. :p
I wouldn't call this a World Championship; it's too watered-down to be considered that. These teams aren't what you would see in the Olympics or the World Cup of Hockey (this summer), the true tests. This tournament is hockey's response to the Confederations' Cup, and considering Canada has won four of the last five tournaments, it's no big feat to me.

watermelon

Nov 24, 2005
Hehehe...Canadian Broadcasting Channel! :D

I wouldn't call this a World Championship; it's too watered-down to be considered that. These teams aren't what you would see in the Olympics or the World Cup of Hockey (this summer), the true tests. This tournament is hockey's response to the Confederations' Cup, and considering Canada has won four of the last five tournaments, it's no big feat to me.

which country will host hockey world cup this summer? :)

watermelon

Nov 24, 2005
fair enough, players getting tired of playing too many games within a year.

Anyway, we will bring the trophy back in Vancouver. Nobody can stop team canada on our land.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Come on! Believe, man! If I'm still believing in the Leafs after 18 years, you should be able to believe in a team with as much potential as Buffalo. Plus, it's Ottawa, the perennial chokers.

no...the Ottawa team I saw today is like none I have ever saw before

we were beaten in every facet of the game (a 2 on 0 breakaway against you when you are on the power play ???!!:( )

Emery is overrated, but 15 shots on net won't beat ANYONE !!!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
no...the Ottawa team I saw today is like none I have ever saw before

we were beaten in every facet of the game (a 2 on 0 breakaway against you when you are on the power play ???!!:( )

Emery is overrated, but 15 shots on net won't beat ANYONE !!!
Yeah, they dominated for all three periods and they were playing super fast, like nothing I've seen before. Still, Buffalo has Game 4 to sort shit out, and they know that...3-2 win for Buffalo.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What the hell is happening to the Sabres? Have they caught the flu bug or what? Brière is almost as white as Michale Jackson.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #392
    Honestly, what the fuck has this league come to? Fucking Niedermeyer and Pronger just double-teamed Holsmtrom and hit him in the head simultaneously. Now one of our key men is almost dead.

Mrs. Niedermeyer, go suck your faggot sons' cocks, you piece of shit skank whore. I can't wait until your SONS die on the ice because of a retaliatory action that your little faggots instigated.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Well, the Sabres are on the verge of blowing a 3-0 lead here at the end of the second. We'll see if my 3-2 prediction in favour of Buffalo holds up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)