The NHL Thread (44 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
so why don't you know the rules completely?

Perhaps that is true overall, but you're shitting yourself if you're breaking it down by majors.

Anybody on this globe knows that Penn State has the best undergrad Meteorology program in the world, and you can check that with any sources you like. That's why I chose Penn State... I always knew I would do something in meteorology. And if you're interested, we are the first university in the world to have an option for weather derivatives, which is a vastly growing industry in the world markets.

So if you want to compare... you will not top me in terms of majors because I attend the best university for meteorology on the planet. Unless you attend Wharton School of Business, you're shit out of luck in terms of this argument. Penn State is the Harvard for my major, but I honestly can't blame you for not knowing that... so don't worry about it.
a) Everyone on this globe knows Penn State has the best Meteorology program
b) Sebastian lives on this globe
c) Sebastian doesn't know

Is it me or are you contradicting yourself?

Anyway: does Sebi know the rules yes or no? I'd have serious doubts about calling someone who doesn't know the rules a fan, just like you, yet it is not completely impossible, just very unlikely. If he doés know the rules, visits games regularly and has followed the team before their stroke of succes, then why would he not qualify as a fan? And even if he didn't, most people start cheering for a team that is winning and wind up following them. It's human nature.

Also, stop talking about money. You may not be saying directly you're not that wealthy, but you're constantly referring to the fact Sebi has got some sort of free ride in life. And besides, so what if Sebi would be an alternative, rich, poorly dressed homosexual anyway? I don't have the money to go to America at this point either, but do you see me being so goddamn jealous?

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #346
    Also, stop talking about money. You may not be saying directly you're not that wealthy, but you're constantly referring to the fact Sebi has got some sort of free ride in life. And besides, so what if Sebi would be an alternative, rich, poorly dressed homosexual anyway? I don't have the money to go to America at this point either, but do you see me being so goddamn jealous?
    :lol2: Jealous. Yeah, attending 32 Wings games and looking at a Sharks fan with season tickets really makes me jealous.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    :lol2: Jealous. Yeah, attending 32 Wings games and looking at a Sharks fan with season tickets really makes me jealous.
    Ok, now I was done with the arguing, but in what way is this post not 100% contradictory to all of those preceding it? :D

Meaning, you just referred to me as a Sharks Fan ! :weee:

Apr 12, 2004
    Sebi is just bragging about his wealth.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1339684 said:
    Sebi is just bragging about his wealth.
    I have never done any such thing. When have I ever mentioned anything about money?

And who the hell says i AM actually wealthy? There are ways to obtain tickets on the cheap....as well as WC tickets...as well as frequent flyer miles.

Yall is just hatin. You see me rollin, patrollin, u hatin, just trying to bust a nut in my hair

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1339701 said:
    Red, like that guy in Shawshank Redemption?

That is a cool name.
    That was a kick ass movie...But also like Red from the 70's show, who is bad ass also :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)