The NHL Thread (40 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
lol, from wikipedia:

Lilja is widely credited with the Red Wings overtime loss to Anaheim in Game 5 of the 2007 Western Conference Finals when he mindlesslessy turned to puck over to Teemu Selanne, leaving Goaltender Dominik Hasek with little chance of prolonging the game.

-wikipedia.com
These fans are fast :p

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #413
    Wow, that's pretty sick.

But in all honesty, that was one of the most retarded plays Ive ever seen. I would never dream of doing something like that and really thats a juvenile play that should be castigated. Something a fucking kid would do.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Wow, that's pretty sick.

But in all honesty, that was one of the most retarded plays Ive ever seen. I would never dream of doing something like that and really thats a juvenile play that should be castigated. Something a fucking kid would do.
    Totally agree. You could see the frustration on the player behind him (couldn't make out who it was), he broke his stick out of disgust.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #417
    Fucking gay. We played with no heart until the third, but the Ducks are lucky to be where they are. The fucking goddamn Sharks are better than them.

Neidermayer family and Pronger, I wish you the worst. Ottawa will fucking own you pieces of shit anyway.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Fucking gay. We played with no heart until the third, but the Ducks are lucky to be where they are. The fucking goddamn Sharks are better than them.

Neidermayer family and Pronger, I wish you the worst. Ottawa will fucking own you pieces of shit anyway.
    SCREW OTTAWA !!!! :ferocious :ferocious

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004

:weee: YEEEEUHH!!!

:D

All about mah mike grier mayn YEEEEE :weee:

i dont like the ducks at all, but I have to go ahead and rep california from here on out. same way i have to rep livvvvvvvaaaapooool tommorow because my mummy's british.

at least the things decided to TRY in the last 5 minutes, instead of pulling a SJ sharks and giving up after taking a 2-1 series lead :smoke:

Max

Jul 15, 2003

The Ducks are a really good team...they've managed to mature together since the 2003 Stanley Cup Finals, and now they have Brian Burke pulling all these miracle signings and such. The team works well together and they've got a solid blueline. No ego-battles, just gritty (and arguably dirty) play.

SCREW OTTAWA !!!! :ferocious :ferocious
    Nobody likes them, but everybody who hates the Leafs supports them now, which really pisses me off. If you like Boston and they don't make the playoffs, then don't ride the Sens bandwagon.

Hope that friggin' wagon blows a wheel and flips into a ditch...or a cliff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)