The NHL Thread (37 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,521
    Which guy?

Osgood has been clutch for us in the Playoffs for years, keeping us in games when we've played poorly, and winning cups in two decades. During both consecutive Stanley Cup runs he's been in the running for playoff MVP FFS. We chant Ozzie's name for a reason.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Mar 14, 2004
    Congrats on the win tonight, Cru.
    Congrats on great turnaround vs Vancouver....just saw the highlights,It was a great game. BTW,Av's keep on rolling....Edmonton felt down,Anderson got another 25 saves(clean sheet) and Wolski scored a nice brakeaway counterattacks..... this season is turning in an unexpected way I must admit. BTW,Joe Sakic becomes a Canada based scout for Medvescak Zagreb :)

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,529
    It will be interesting to see if the Lanche can keep their game going. Last night on Versus they had their "experts" discuss whether or not Anderson can secure 40 wins; one guy said yes, the other said no. Lets see who is correct.

Personally, I think it will be difficult for the Av's to keep this going all season. Once all the big guys in the west start clicking, like San Jose and Anaheim, they will be under tons of pressure.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,531
    It's only 1-0 though. :shifty:

Lets go Habs. I don't mind P-Burgh burning themselves out during the regular season though.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,539
    Hat trick for Beaker? That sucks.

It will be interesting to see what P-Burgh does in the next offseason. They have tons of unrestricted and restricted free agents, including basically their entire d-line except for Orprick. Their high-earners up top are all secured for years though.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Letang and Alex will probably stay, they're at the end of their draft contracts and don't really have a reason to ask for a lot. McKee, Skouda, Eaton are up in the air. TK isn't going to ask for much. Players like Dupuis, Talbot, Adams, Guerin, and Cooke might need replaced. But the core is there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)