The NHL Thread (39 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,543
    Letang's numbers may get him closer to 2M. Kennedy isn't up for another year. Same as Talbot.

C, M, S, and K will be there for a long time.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,545
    My God are the Leafs horrible. Another loss tonight, same thing with Carolina and Cam Ward.

It's really going to suck if the Pens and Caps are the only real deals from the East again.

I know I keep harping on Boston, but like I said last year, they just lack something. Still not impressed.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,547
    And Philly is just... Philly. The last thing I want to see is that city get another good sporting team. They don't have the goaltending anyway.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,549
    Great group of forwards though. Only problem is Gagne is out for a while. Daniel Briere should be better, too.

Mar 14, 2004
    It will be interesting to see if the Lanche can keep their game going. Last night on Versus they had their "experts" discuss whether or not Anderson can secure 40 wins; one guy said yes, the other said no. Lets see who is correct.

Personally, I think it will be difficult for the Av's to keep this going all season. Once all the big guys in the west start clicking, like San Jose and Anaheim, they will be under tons of pressure.

Well every team has ups and downs trough season. If they manage to keep ups bigger than downs that will come sooner or later....playoff is ours. The key will be as always....grabbing points against Toronto and such shitty teams this season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    P-Burgh was just as bad before Mario and the league saved them.

Yeah, but at least the Penguins had the chance to get Mario.

We have...........

I don't even really know.

If the Habs truly sucked, they could have had the chance to get lucky and grab Taylor Hall #1 overall.

But, the Maple Leafs decided to do the Bruins a favor and trade their pick this year for Phil Kessel.

So not only do the Maple Leafs reek (which is a good thing), they decide to trade their pick for an undisciplined, oft injured player (Another good thing), to the Boston Bruins (not such a good thing), and the Bruins could be in pole position to get Taylor Hall (just kill me now)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)