The NHL Thread (42 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,483
    Wouldn't they make more money with a better team?

Seriously, why Leaf fans haven't taken their management hostage yet is beyond me.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Wouldn't they make more money with a better team?

Seriously, why Leaf fans haven't taken their management hostage yet is beyond me.
    Because they're fucking retarded, that's why. The corporations buy tickets in bulk and make up the majority of the sell-out crowd every game. The only hockey on the tele, the papers, et cetera in Southeastern Ontario is the Leafs. Every year they're fed the same shit, convinced by media that it'll taste good this time, but shit still tastes like shit despite them saying otherwise. They fall for it everytime, Andy. It's ridiculous.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,486
    Because they're fucking retarded, that's why. The corporations buy tickets in bulk and make up the majority of the sell-out crowd every game. The only hockey on the tele, the papers, et cetera in Southeastern Ontario is the Leafs. Every year they're fed the same shit, convinced by media that it'll taste good this time, but shit still tastes like shit despite them saying otherwise. They fall for it everytime, Andy. It's ridiculous.
    Man. Perhaps they could use a few fans from this forum.

Can't believe they get fooled every year so easily.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,488
    The Rangers are a microcosm of most streets in New York. Everybody just wants it up the butt.

Setoguchi is killing it again.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,495
    Osgood seems to be having a repeat of last season with his incredibly poor regular season form, and it's pissing me off. We don't have the scoring ability to cover for his mistakes anymore.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    There's one on Vinny but HE doesn't want to come here. The rumour was TB's Len Barrie is close to being bought out by Koulas(The guy that wanted to trade Vinny). TB like the bros, Pleky and Halak.

anyway, Cammalleri would like to be reunited with his old line partner Frolov. The rumour wants both K's going the other way.

Detroit are looking for a goalie. Halak's name is mentioned. Holmstrom and a 3rd is what I read. Gainey wants Filppula instead with that 3rd pick.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    There is no way I would make that trade for Lecavalier.

As far as Frolov, do you mean Frolov from the Kings?

Hell, I'll pay for the K's tickets to get them the hell out of here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)