The NBA Thread (74 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Your window of opportunity to change teams is still wide open, you know. I would welcome you with open arms, and if I were a chick, with open legs.

If I didnt have affinity for Wolves due to KG, I would prolly been a Spurs fan or Celtics, both super mad respectful organisations and teams for the neautral.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They aren't? They are a well run and serious team first organisation. I don't account for Toxic fans, but mainly sympathetic for giving KG a ring.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They aren't? They are a well run and serious team first organisation. I don't account for Toxic fans, but mainly sympathetic for giving KG a ring.

Boston sports in general have the worst fans and their teams always come across as entitled as fuck. Look at acmilan as an example. Also the patriots, known for cheating. Celtics have a long history of being assholes. Successful but assholes.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No other coach would have let the best shooters ever...... shoot?

You wilding fam.

Don't know what you have against Stevens, he is clearly an amazing coach. He has made role players look like all-stars. One of the few teams where the system trumps the player quality.

I don’t have anything against Stevens, he’s great. But there’s more proven coaches out there who have done more, that’s all.

Anyways, sorry the Wolves are self-imploding. Gotta suck to see that after they started to show promise.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
if you say so i have no reason to doubt, although from the pics/videos ive seen this looks brighter than the 80s ones. but maybe its the light, i dont know.

either way, prefer the 2000s shade of yellow/gold

The yellow is a little brighter than the 80's, but the font and style are right from that Era, which I love.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
oh, the design i dont mind, its the same as the one we use on those retired numbers hanging on the wall of the Staples. if they could just change the shade of yellow from this

kitcompletolakers.jpg

to this

1513660112_dryluwguiaem7uy-jpg-large.jpg

that would be perfect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 69)