The NBA Thread (62 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
top of draft seems deep again - I'd settle for 3 and 4 ... thanks in advance :stuckup: :D
Try again.

8th or 9th pick. Unless you think that a team that last year had a starting lineup last year of Russell Clarkson Randle Mozgov and Deng for most of the season last year is somehow better than a lineup this year of Ball Caldwell-Pope Randle Ingram and Lopez.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
meh, it's a wash, in a way. It's a long season and who knows how the next all-time-great Laker, Lonzo Ball, performs in a real competition.

plus, the Lakers always have this famous "luck" of having 8th/9th odds and ending up with the 2nd pick :klin: :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
meh, it's a wash, in a way. It's a long season and who knows how the next all-time-great Laker, Lonzo Ball, performs in a real competition.

plus, the Lakers always have this famous "luck" of having 8th/9th odds and ending up with the 2nd pick :klin: :D

Care to provide any evidence on this? I'll be waiting

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

ALC, your 76ers get the 2nd most votes for positive turn around, here's hoping Embiid stays healthy :tup:

Btw, Lil Penny Hardaway says Kawhi aint a superstar player :sergio: :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
It wouldn't hurt you to admit that you were wrong once in a while
I am just messing with you mate :D

- - - Updated - - -

ALC, your 76ers get the 2nd most votes for positive turn around, here's hoping Embiid stays healthy :tup:

Money is on the Timbers to NOT make the playoffs. Heard it here first ...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I can't open that video but the Sixers should get 1st voted for most positive turnaround imo. We're gonna win the league in two years.

Who got first btw?

Apparently Penny meant something else: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2017/8/14/16144946/kawhi-leonard-penny-hardaway-not-a-superstar

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol ALC, you know which team got most votes to have biggiest turnaround.

I am just messing with you mate :D

- - - Updated - - -

Money is on the Timbers to NOT make the playoffs. Heard it here first ...
Wanna bet? Lol, unless there's severe injuries, they should make playoff with these additions.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lakers was last in that voting poll for turn around candidates. Skip Bayless is only one on the planet who thinks they will make the playoffs.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Don't tel me it's the Lakers.
Come on now. Even I wouldn't say that :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lakers was last in that voting poll for turn around candidates. Skip Bayless is only one on the planet who thinks they will make the playoffs.

Skip Bayless exists in a parallel universe, although we can plainly see and hear him.

I don't think a 10 win improvement is out of the question for them this year though.

Their starting 5 is markedly more athletic and versatile this year than last, and they have the makings of a good, young bench.

From 26 wins to 36? It's possible.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Defenitely will improve a little, even if we ignore how much of a unit improving asset at PG Lonzo will be over lazy self-obbsessed Russell, the fact you have reliable pieces like Lopez and KCP now and 2nd year uptake for Ingram and so on, should ensure defenite bump in win ratio.

Its just that the west is so stacked its ridicolous. Besides Minnie, I see big improvement for Denver, Millsap is perfect partner for the insane Joker.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Defenitely will improve a little, even if we ignore how much of a unit improving asset at PG Lonzo will be over lazy self-obbsessed Russell, the fact you have reliable pieces like Lopez and KCP now and 2nd year uptake for Ingram and so on, should ensure defenite bump in win ratio.

Its just that the west is so stacked its ridicolous. Besides Minnie, I see big improvement for Denver, Millsap is perfect partner for the insane Joker.
I definitely think that we will improve. Hell, they improved at the end of year last year when Ingram started finding his groove. Much to the fear and chagrin of Laker fans, of course, who were sweating out the lottery.

"Raises Hand".

And that is all I'm looking for. An improvement. And with a starting 5 that has a lot more floor spacing, and a team first attitude now, I can realistically hope for a 10 win increase, in spite of the Western Conference being what it is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

The Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics have agreed to a trade that will send Kyrie Irving to Boston in exchange for Isaiah Thomas, according to Shams Charania of The Vertical. Cleveland will also receive Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic and Brooklyn's 2018 first-round pick in the deal.
@acmilan @King of Kings @Salvo @zizinho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 59)