The NBA Thread (82 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Factor in the 15% kicker and it is over 20 million. And he will soon be eligible for the Derrick Rose Clause if he makes another All-Star or All-NBA Team.

- - - Updated - - -

The Celtics?

Sure. Say goodbye to those picks though. You won't be able to avoid trading them this time. He's only 25 with three years left on his deal.

Which LA? The Clippers? And, what do they have to give up, exactly?
I thought you were asking about which team would trade for LeBron.

Technically, anything can be done as long as there is the right motivation. It all depends on what Cavs want to do here. If Kyrie indeed asked to be traded, it must be because he knows for sure LeBron is leaving, if not this year, then next. From there, it's about whether the cavs want to have one last run at GSW or they would be looking to get ahead on the rebuilding process a year early.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I thought you were asking about which team would trade for LeBron.

Technically, anything can be done as long as there is the right motivation. It all depends on what Cavs want to do here. If Kyrie indeed asked to be traded, it must be because he knows for sure LeBron is leaving, if not this year, then next. From there, it's about whether the cavs want to have one last run at GSW or they would be looking to get ahead on the rebuilding process a year early.
My bad. I was talking about Irving.

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of switched topics there.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I understand, Kyrie asked for the trade because Lebron is still there in Cleveland. He doesn't want to be on his team any longer

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
If Kyrie played better D, I'd have loved him in place of IT but, as things stand now, it would mean just replacing one defensive liability at G with another.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I understand, Kyrie asked for the trade because Lebron is still there in Cleveland. He doesn't want to be on his team any longer
That's entirely possible - I can see Kyrie being tired of being thrown under the bus after a loss. LeBron's days in Believeland were over anyway - just a matter of whether that would happen this year or next.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not thinking in terms of where makes sense in trade assets, but who do you want to see get Kyrie? Besides Timberwolves ofcourse :D I want to see him in Spurs or Bucks. The former obvious, cuz they badly need a 2nd superstar to do real damage to Warriors, their team play and organisation is on lock. With Bucks they just too legit everywhere and growing except for PG, and Kyrie would unleash Giannis like hell, would win East finals with him and that growing core IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Irving expressed interest in the New York Knicks, Miami Heat, San Antonio Spurs and Minnesota Timberwolves.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
My favorite thread on this forum. Let me address a couple things:

1. @Osman. Kyrie would never go to the Timberwolves bro, keep wishing. Matter of fact, no self respecting player in the hunt for championships or trying to create a legacy would go to that halfway team. They need to work on their defense, that's the best case scenario for them. Hoping the defense can consistently take them to the playoffs.

2. @King of Kings. Lonzo is a whack ass bitch. Can't believe that's what the Lakers are trotting out as their superstar player nowadays. Him and that circus led by Lavar. Most ridiculous shit I've ever seen. Let's see how he can handle the regular season. Also, that pas through the car window took about 80 tries before he got it right

3 @everyone else. The Sixers will run the NBA. Best believe dat.

+

+

- - - Updated - - -

Also I forgot.

4. @acmilan. Your best player is Isiah Thomas. :rofl: Good luck with that.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's only pre-season, hard to tell. The only person who's a "fucking idiot" however is his father and people who eat that shit up.
So, it's hard to tell through preseason whether he's a game changer, but not too early to tell that he's a whack ass bitch.

Right.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So, it's hard to tell through preseason whether he's a game changer, but not too early to tell that he's a whack ass bitch.

Right.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.silverscreenandroll.com/platform/amp/2017/7/28/16061368/la-lakers-rumors-lonzo-ball-shoe-adidas-lavar-ball-ejected-female-referee-news-report-update

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.silverscreenandroll.com/platform/amp/2017/7/28/16061368/la-lakers-rumors-lonzo-ball-shoe-adidas-lavar-ball-ejected-female-referee-news-report-update

So Adidas pressured the AAU to not eject Lavar, and somehow this looks bad on Lonzo?

- - - Updated - - -

I also have not seen or heard anything about that pass through the Escalade taking 80 attempts. Kindly show me where you saw this and I will gladly take back everything i
Said

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
My favorite thread on this forum. Let me address a couple things:

1. @Osman. Kyrie would never go to the Timberwolves bro, keep wishing. Matter of fact, no self respecting player in the hunt for championships or trying to create a legacy would go to that halfway team. They need to work on their defense, that's the best case scenario for them. Hoping the defense can consistently take them to the playoffs.

2. @King of Kings. Lonzo is a whack ass bitch. Can't believe that's what the Lakers are trotting out as their superstar player nowadays. Him and that circus led by Lavar. Most ridiculous shit I've ever seen. Let's see how he can handle the regular season. Also, that pas through the car window took about 80 tries before he got it right

3 @everyone else. The Sixers will run the NBA. Best believe dat.

+

+

- - - Updated - - -

Also I forgot.

4. @acmilan. Your best player is Isiah Thomas. :rofl: Good luck with that.
:lol: and in will come acmilan to defend the patriots and suck some Brady cock as he puts down every other quarterback in existence as a scrub whose team does everything. I used to think he had a brain on him based on his footie knowledge but his American sports views are so biased, it's ridiculous
When a dumb-ass tells you know nothing, you wear it as a badge of honor ... Thank you! :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

So Adidas pressured the AAU to not eject Lavar, and somehow this looks bad on Lonzo?

- - - Updated - - -

I also have not seen or heard anything about that pass through the Escalade taking 80 attempts. Kindly show me where you saw this and I will gladly take back everything i
Said
lol at 80 tries, I doubt it took him even 5 tries, I probably could have done it in ~10 tries and Lonzo is like twice as good as me

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's only pre-season, hard to tell. The only person who's a "fucking idiot" however is his father and people who eat that shit up.

He says anything crazy for attention, but bit more then he can chew this time lol

Shaq is NOT someone to trifle with, lets forget he can take 5 Lavars on his own on the court (plus his kid a giant and very good talent), but he is a class A grade big ego troll/hilarious charismatic oaf to try to talk shit to, proof is this, straight clowning you :lol:

If lavar ball beats me I'll superglue this wig to my head forever. It's only one BIG BALLER BRAND and that's me THE SHAQ BRAND. Wake up bro. I made more free throws in a game then the Points you averaged mr 2.2 a game. Respect this first balloter #relax #justwatchyoursonplay #shhhhhh #youtoloud #youcanneverbeattheonealboyz

As random as heck that above was, this 2nd is more direct and genuinely fire haha :star: Some many gem lines :D @Ocelot @GordoDeCentral

"Penny love me
Kobe hate me
Dwade aint tell me pat reily was gonna trade me" :lol:

"And little Melo too, attitude hella cool, jumper wet wet like two thots in a pool" :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 75)