The NBA Thread (73 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@King of Kings, can you tell me a good reason why we waive Nwaba? makes no sense to me

- - - Updated - - -

thats a very accurate comparison i have to say :D
I'll give you a very good reason. KCP is 10 times the player that Nwaba is. We needed to waive him in order to fit KCP under the cap. Now, it's time to see if Rondo will take the vets minimum at 4.3 million

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'll give you a very good reason. KCP is 10 times the player that Nwaba is. We needed to waive him in order to fit KCP under the cap. Now, it's time to see if Rondo will take the vets minimum at 4.3 million
didnt know we got that guy even :D, but even with him, what about that Ennis scrub? Nwaba is much better than him imo, plays defense and brings energy off the bench. Rondo would be perfect addition to what we have right now

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
didnt know we got that guy even :D, but even with him, what about that Ennis scrub? Nwaba is much better than him imo, plays defense and brings energy off the bench. Rondo would be perfect addition to what we have right now
If Rondo comes in, then there is no need for Ennis. How may guards do we need? This is what we definitely have right now

Ball
KCP
Clarkson
Hart.

I could be missing someone but who knows. If we add Rondo, then that is 5 guards, and that should do just fine

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If Rondo comes in, then there is no need for Ennis. How may guards do we need? This is what we definitely have right now

Ball
KCP
Clarkson
Hart.

I could be missing someone but who knows. If we add Rondo, then that is 5 guards, and that should do just fine
yeah in that case its OK. 5 guards on a 12 man roster is optimal, and all of those are better than Nwaba and Ennis. but if we dont get anyone anymore id rather have kept Nwaba. Rondo better come now

- - - Updated - - -

on a different note, our backcourt finally has some great defense in it, even if we lose a great defender in Nwaba. Hart, KCP and potentially Rajon, looking great. glad Magic saw the flaws in the team and is doing something to fix it instead of just signing players randomly

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yeah in that case its OK. 5 guards on a 12 man roster is optimal, and all of those are better than Nwaba and Ennis. but if we dont get anyone anymore id rather have kept Nwaba. Rondo better come now

- - - Updated - - -

on a different note, our backcourt finally has some great defense in it, even if we lose a great defender in Nwaba. Hart, KCP and potentially Rajon, looking great. glad Magic saw the flaws in the team and is doing something to fix it instead of just signing players randomly
He is not on KCP or even Hart's level of defending.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
36 points, 8 rebounds, 11 assists, 5 steals.

Holy shit, Lonzo.
Give me full highlights of all his plays por favor. The pts part is surprising indeed.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

FFS The Bulls FUCKED over the league giving this kid to GSW for nothing :sergio: :D

I know its just summer league, but he pretty much seems to give GSW litterally one of their only weaknesses, big rim protection, and not only that, his all around defensive game looks beastly, a big that steals this well? And blocks in his sleep.

I know Wolves summer league is incredibly shitty (no NBA contracted guys AT ALL unlike most of the others), but ffs how promising doesnt this one look?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Give me full highlights of all his plays por favor. The pts part is surprising indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

FFS The Bulls FUCKED over the league giving this kid to GSW for nothing :sergio: :D

I know its just summer league, but he pretty much seems to give GSW litterally one of their only weaknesses, big rim protection, and not only that, his all around defensive game looks beastly, a big that steals this well? And blocks in his sleep.

I know Wolves summer league is incredibly shitty (no NBA contracted guys AT ALL unlike most of the others), but ffs how promising doesnt this one look?
Here you go man. The funny thing is that he had 0 points after the 1st quarter

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I cant watch summer league for wolves (even if they won vs GSW), Only draft guy in Patton is injured and rest are all G league mofos who have zero hope in even training with the main team.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Thank god that Lonzo is playing again tonight. Something to get my mind off of this Juve baby mama drama.

It is tonight, right? Oh no. Hang on

- - - Updated - - -

#fiuuuuuuu

It is on tonight. Watch Lonzo break his ankle and be out for the year. I would just cry myself to sleep after that

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is on tonight. Watch Lonzo break his ankle and be out for the year. I would just cry myself to sleep after that
Almost, but couple days later lol, did you see the highlights for Mavs game? They were up 30pts with him on the floor (tho Mavs still making comeback), and when he went out injured, they dropped lead to 1 pt :lol: (won by 10 at end).

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Almost, but couple days later lol, did you see the highlights for Mavs game? They were up 30pts with him on the floor (tho Mavs still making comeback), and when he went out injured, they dropped lead to 1 pt :lol: (won by 10 at end).
I watched the whole game. This is the only time where I have watched every Laker summer league game. It's no coincidence, my man. He was having another really good game until he left with 7 minutes left in the third. I'm conflicted on whether I want him to play tonight. On the one hand, it would be cool to see them win it. On the other hand, it would be just as cool for me to get to bed at a decent hour.

Kyle fucking Kuzma

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Kuzma looks legit. Nets must feel dumb as hell for giving away that 2nd round pick that led to him.

I loled hard when Ball said its the light skin connection when reporter asked him why him and Kuzma link up so well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 69)