The NBA Thread (34 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I certainly hope the Spurs can pull this off.

Opinion.

There has been talk now that Dwight Howard wnats to go to the Clippers in a sign and trade, where the CLippers would give up Eric Bledsoe and Blake Griffin. If you are the Lakers, would you do that deal?
If Dwight was going to leave anyway then sure. But it's a shit deal tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Manu and Green were on fire last night. I think they can do it.
Manu omg..!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If Dwight was going to leave anyway then sure. But it's a shit deal tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Manu omg..!!!!

Although I'm not entirely too crazy about it, Griffin would be the franchise player for the Lakers for the foreseeable future, with Gasol, Kobe, and Artest coming off the books in 2014, it gives thema lot of money to build a franchise around, plus Bledsoe is a ball hawk on defense at the point guard position, which has been their problem for the last 15 years.

And I'm also not too keen on whether Howard could handle being the Franchise Player for the Lakers. Being the Man for the Magic is one thing, but for the Lakers, its an entirely different set of circumstances.

- - - Updated - - -

:D Just read that the Lakers would never consider doing a S&T with the clipeprs, i don't think D12 wants to play for the clippers ( one of the worst owners in the NBA ), the rumor is that he wants to team up with CP3, i don't think they'll end up together tough, only chance is Atlanta i guess ( dwight hometown ).
If that offer is true tough, i think it's the best the lakers can get/hope for, blake is an upcoming star, altough he's far off being the player that dwight is, he can bring excitement, fresh legs, Bledsoe is one if not the most athletic PG in the nba, his numbers are good being CP3 backup but i have my doubts that he can lead a team.

My 2 cents, CP3 will remain with the clips, and D12 will stay with lakers or sign with the rockets.

@King of Kings

I'm not sure I want the Lakers to re-sign him. I don't think he's got it upstairs to handle the pressure of having to be the man in Los Angeles. I think that no matter what happens, if Howard does leave, it would be via a sign and trade, unless he really wants to leave a lot of money on the table.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
My hatred for the Lakers has grown exponentially since they pawned off that lazy hood-rat Bynum on us and we had to let go of Iggy in return. Fuck them both. Hope he goes back there, they deserve each other.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Spurs Spurs Spurs Spurs Spurs Spurs Spurs Spurs Spurs Spurs

- - - Updated - - -

god damn can't hit anything

- - - Updated - - -

PARKER

- - - Updated - - -

MANU

- - - Updated - - -

overtime

- - - Updated - - -

goes to game 7...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
yeah that streak the heat went on ruined them. they were cold as ice, luckily parker saved them when he got those 5 pts in quick succession.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
right before allen tied with that three pointer, they should've fouled. I honestly don't see them getting this close next game. my only hope is that the pattern of win-loss-win-loss repeats.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i hope lebron chokes big time. it would make me so happy. and why the fuck did bosh decide to show up at the end? he's been horrible all playoffs and all of a sudden the mofo is clutch when it matters.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
he looks so fucking weird when he opens his mouth lol. his jaw is tiny. i noticed it one time when i was smoking weed because a friend pointed it out and i always crack up whenever he does it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 22)