The NBA Thread (96 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
damn...

At least T-Mac played :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Which begs the question: Does he belong in The Hall?

McGrady himself thinks so.

“Just look at the numbers,” he said. “Look at my numbers for 11 seasons before I had my knee injury and then look at some of the guys in the Hall of Fame. Look at their numbers.”

Statistically speaking, McGrady has a case. For his career, the once prolific shooting guard is averaging 19.6 points, 5.6 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 1.2 steals per game.

Only 14 other players in NBA history have matched such averages for their career. Of those 14, nine are current Hall of Famers, one is a (likely) future Hall of Famer (Chris Webber), three are active (Kobe Bryant, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade), while the other is Jamal Mashburn.

McGrady himself was specifically talking about the first 11 years of his career, in which he averaged 22.4 points, 6.2 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 1.3 steals per game. Just seven other players were able to put up such marks for the first 11 years of their career.

Their names? Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, LeBron James, Rick Barry, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Webber.
:shocked:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

NBA, Style - Kicks and Gear / Jun 8, 2013 / 1:36 pm
Roy Hibbert Has Ridiculous Swag; Puts Picture Of His Epic Block On Carmelo In His House

By Dime Magazine

Roy Hibbert's incredible block on Carmelo Anthony during the fourth quarter of Game 6 in the Eastern Conference Semifinals was probably the best defensive play of the playoffs. And while we’ve always known the big man had ridiculous swagger, this is just taking it to another level. Hibbert received these two frames from a friend and from the Pacers, and plans to hang them up in his man cave.

- - - Updated - - -

:numnum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 85)