The NBA Thread (54 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
he's the only one who was making things happen for the most part. but yeah, hope that hamstring doesn't come back to haunt him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I certainly hope the Spurs can pull this off.

Opinion.

There has been talk now that Dwight Howard wnats to go to the Clippers in a sign and trade, where the CLippers would give up Eric Bledsoe and Blake Griffin. If you are the Lakers, would you do that deal?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:D Just read that the Lakers would never consider doing a S&T with the clipeprs, i don't think D12 wants to play for the clippers ( one of the worst owners in the NBA ), the rumor is that he wants to team up with CP3, i don't think they'll end up together tough, only chance is Atlanta i guess ( dwight hometown ).
If that offer is true tough, i think it's the best the lakers can get/hope for, blake is an upcoming star, altough he's far off being the player that dwight is, he can bring excitement, fresh legs, Bledsoe is one if not the most athletic PG in the nba, his numbers are good being CP3 backup but i have my doubts that he can lead a team.

My 2 cents, CP3 will remain with the clips, and D12 will stay with lakers or sign with the rockets.

@King of Kings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 44)