The NBA Thread (63 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Simply the best player in the game. And there isn't even a close second at this point. He's the unquestioned leader of that team, and as clutch as you can possibly be.

And he's going to look really good in a Lakers uniform after next season :D.

Yes, he can opt out of his Miami contract after next year, and the lakers will have over 50 million in cap space. 30 Million in cap space if they re-sign Dwight Howard

Jul 10, 2006
James was amazing the last two games especially last night. Impressive Heat. Feel bad for Tim Duncan to go out like that. He's my age, makes me feel really fucking old that he's being considered one of the all time greats. But he deserves it. Great career.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
James was amazing the last two games especially last night. Impressive Heat. Feel bad for Tim Duncan to go out like that. He's my age, makes me feel really fucking old that he's being considered one of the all time greats. But he deserves it. Great career.

You feel old?

How about being 26 years old when Kobe Bryant started his career as a 17 year old. THAT is old.

Mar 9, 2006
Simply the best player in the game. And there isn't even a close second at this point. He's the unquestioned leader of that team, and as clutch as you can possibly be.

And he's going to look really good in a Lakers uniform after next season :D.

Yes, he can opt out of his Miami contract after next year, and the lakers will have over 50 million in cap space. 30 Million in cap space if they re-sign Dwight Howard
I've got a feeling that he could move to nets because of jay z

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 55)