The NBA Thread (32 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I'm sure they will be some adjustment in the guards/small forward position for the Magic in the off-season.

Once Nelson recover, Magic will have like 4 point guards (Nelson, Alston, Johnson and Lue). Will definitely see one of them leaving ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lakers just dismantled the Rockets; make that annihilated them. 40 points!!! Ouch!

Cavs await the winner of the Magic vs Cuntlicks series

Lakers and Denver look set to collide in the Western Conference finals; both teams are one win away from a potential match-up.

On a side note, screw the Cuntlicks and the Dallas Fags :p

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
the nuggets about to send the fagericks home

fuck all the dallas bandwagon fans
fuck dirk nowitzki - the biggest waste of height that ever played basketball
fuck mark cuban, the gayest chuthiyo ever

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Wouldn't mind seeing the Nugs take home a championship... those fans have suffered like few other franchises. They're lucky to have Kroenke. So are Arsenal, as a matter of fact... he's poured a ton of capital into the Nugs, and if I remember correctly, is the largest shareholder of the Gunners...

What a life that man must lead. Anyways, Chauncey is class, got a raw deal in Detroit, and I can't get down with any of the East teams (I'm a Raptors fan - ouch, I know...), so here's to Denver. :beer:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
A Canadian INVENTED basketball, Yo. :juventus:

All Dr. James Naismith, baby... :lol:

Orlando is one of those teams that I can't help but like a bit. Lots of nice young pieces... gotta love Dwight and Jameer... those two get after it. Lee has been fun to watch as well. Not sure why they paid as much as they did for Rashard (seriously, crazy money... what was it? 117? I can't remember), but whenever I've tuned in lately he's been quite good. I always liked him a lot when he was in Seattle...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Orlando come out of the East... plus, Denver matches up better with Orlando than Cleveland...:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
As a Laker fan, I would like to say that unless they show some serious sack, Kobe excluded, they are not getting past the nuggets, and if they do, Cleveland will kill them.

I had such high hopes for this team this year. I hope I'm proven wrong

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Not sure why they paid as much as they did for Rashard (seriously, crazy money... what was it? 117? I can't remember), but whenever I've tuned in lately he's been quite good. I always liked him a lot when he was in Seattle...
Yup, I think they paid alot for Rashard but seriously, this guy create mis-matches.
At 6-10, tag him with a smaller player and he will do a low-post. Put a power forward on him, he will go to the arc to shoot 3 pointers pulling the defender away from the paint.

IMO, with Rashard as the Number 1 option for offense makes the Magic more dangerous.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Magic lives to fight another day. 83-75 over the Celtics.
Excessive turnovers from Celtics and a much improved Howard swayed the game Orlando's way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)