The NBA Thread (41 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kobe is the only one trying. Bynum has been shit, and Odom hasn't been taking enough shots. The Lakers are their own worst enemies; when they are in form, no one can stop them. However, that has been their problem; they have been blowing hot and cold too often in the playoffs.

Dwight had a monster game today :D I am optimistic. Go Magic, eliminate the Cuntlicks :p We should have wrapped this us by now; we won once in Boston, came very close on another occasion, so I believe we can do it again. Would love to see us take on the Cavs.

Rashard has been very consistent throughout the post season. However, the Magic need a clutch player, a go to guy in the 4th quarter. If they add a decent SG during the off season, and Dwight develops his offensive range, the Magic could be unstoppable for years to come, and we can see a potential rivarly blossoming between them and the Cavs in the East ;)

Nuggets vs Magic would be interesting! Billups :scared:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mark my words! The Cavs will get a stern test in the Eastern Conference finals.

If they manage to see off Orlando or the Cuntlicks (which they should be able to do, but you never know ;) ), they will get an even sterner test in the Finals!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
forza rockets

forza leBron

Forza Dr. Jerry Buss demanding Phil Jackson take a pay cut for his terrible coaching throughout this series.

At least he should demand a pay cut.

Has he been conversing with Ranieri lately??

Lakers will take game 7. At least I hope.

Who knows, they may even win the title in spite of themselves.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Semi-finals Game 7
Rockets 70 - 89 Lakers
Magic 101 - 82 Celtics

Conference Finals
Denver Nuggets vs L.A. Lakers
Orlando Magic vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Congrats on your Magic advancing, lads. Cleveland will be tough, but keep the faith.

Oh yeah, Go Nugs!! :D

Raps too, for that matter... lottery's on Tuesday, I think. Can't believe my team went on a pretty good tear, once they were already eliminated from the playoffs. I always want them to win, but it's still pretty frustrating watching your team slip down the draft board... Hope we catch a miracle! 1.7 %, BABY! (something like that)...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Hey thanks, Rollie.
Was watching TNT and Barley predicted the Magic to beat the Cavs but he was immediately ridiculed by Kenny Smith and C-Webb for making that statement which was damn funny.

Back to the Raptors, I was wondering whether they can keep hold of Bosh.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
detroit has never been an organization that splurges big money on players. most of their success came from draft picks and trades. and with the economy in detroit being completely shot, there would be little to no chance of any big cash being thrown around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 14)