The NBA Thread (89 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Boston Cuntlicks won to even the series 2-2. Does anyone else find Pierce, Rondo, that fat tub of lard called Glen Davis, Perkins, House, and Rondo irritating and over-animated?

95-94 on a last second jumper. I hope the cuntlicks won't keep getting all the breaks; I guess they really do have the luck of the Irish.

Magic gotta win game 5!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i like ray allen and KG, but pierce is the slowest player i have ever seen yet he somehow is their best player. i give big baby props, after watching him play in college i didn't think he would pan out to be a good nba impact player.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
i like ray allen and KG, but pierce is the slowest player i have ever seen yet he somehow is their best player. i give big baby props, after watching him play in college i didn't think he would pan out to be a good nba impact player.
Pierce has a nice jumpshot and yes I find him really slow.

Its was heart-breaking to see the sumo player scoring with the game's last shot to win the game.

Orlando only have themselves to blame imo as their 3 point game just did not go well today.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
The Boston Cuntlicks won to even the series 2-2. Does anyone else find Pierce, Rondo, that fat tub of lard called Glen Davis, Perkins, House, and Rondo irritating and over-animated?

95-94 on a last second jumper. I hope the cuntlicks won't keep getting all the breaks; I guess they really do have the luck of the Irish.

Magic gotta win game 5!

But Game 5 is at Boston, doesn't sounds good plus the Celtics are now really high on morale with that buzzer beater to snatch the home court advantage back... DAMM!!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cleveland look unstoppable right now. They just swept the Hawks, but then again this is the Hawks we are talking about. In reality the Cavs haven't come up against any decent opposition as yet.

The Mavs staved off elimination and Dirk the Jerk had a big game :yuck: Hopefully the Nuggets can finish it off in 5.

Magic vs Celtics and Lakers vs Rockets coming up tomorrow; both series are tied @ 2 apiece. Go Magic :D

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Cleveland look unstoppable right now. They just swept the Hawks, but then again this is the Hawks we are talking about. In reality the Cavs haven't come up against any decent opposition as yet.

The Mavs staved off elimination and Dirk the Jerk had a big game :yuck: Hopefully the Nuggets can finish it off in 5.

Magic vs Celtics and Lakers vs Rockets coming up tomorrow; both series are tied @ 2 apiece. Go Magic :D

The Cavs are not only undefeated in the playoffs, they are winning each game with double digits margin.

I dun think Boston minus KG is capable of giving the Cavs a game. IMO, only Howard can match LBJ in terms of tenacity in the EAST. GO MAGIC too ...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
mark cuban is the biggest fag on the planet. i don't care how rich he is, he's still the most immature, classless owner in any professional sport.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Magic lost Game5 after leading the game for 3/4 of the time with their biggest lead at 14. Celtics built a run 5 mins into the 4Qtr and never looked back.

I wonder how many times in this series the Magic has thrown away double digits lead. IMO, they are really weak in their mental, evident from the way they took difficult and hasty shots every time the pressures start to get on them.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
the magic should be man-handling boston but this is where coaching comes into play and doc rivers proves that he is the better coach.

stan van gundy is a failed ron jeremy look-a-like

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
F the Cuntlicks, but the Magic only have themselves to blame. They could have wrapped it up today with a 4-1 series win (considering they also blew game 4), but instead find themselves staring elimination in the face, and head back to Orlando with a 3-2 deficit.

The Magic really need to stop blowing away big leads like that, and make better shot selection. They were up by 14 with like 5 minutes to go!!! Howard needs to step up and be the leader that he should be in game 6. I am still hopeful that we can win game 6, and force a game 7 :D Then, anything can happen ;)

I miss our floor general Jameer Nelson. Get well soon Nelson :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Magic need a clutch shooter, a go-to-guy in the 4th quarter. Howard is a beast on defense, but he still needs to improve his offensive play and develop some more post moves. If Dwight improves his play in the post and develops more of an offensive game (which he will), he will become unstoppable.

With the addition of a clutch shooter to complement him, and Jameer Nelson calling the plays, the Magic could become an unstoppable force for years to come :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 73)