The NBA Thread (25 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah, hi there neighbor ;) I loved the Penny-Shaq combo back in the day. 39-2 home record! That was swell. They also had a strong supporting cast in Anderson, Grant, and Shaw. After that it was Mcgrady and Hill. Great things were expected, but one or the other was always injured. In some cases, both were out @ the same time.

I like the current team and setup. Howard, Nelson, Alston, Turkoglu, and Lewis. I still think Redick and Lee can only get better :D

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I firmly believe the starting 5 of Penny, Shaq, Anderson, Scott and Grant was the strongest Magic ever assembled. Swept by the Rockets and Bulls in succession probably made Shaq and subsequently Penny believed that their future lies elsewhere.

I am sure they would have gotten a couple of rings had Shaq and Penny stays. Penny is always a better partner for Shaq than Kobe. While Kobe is a top notch scorer, Penny is an assist man who can score.

This magic team is probably the next strongest but somehow I still find it lacking to make themselves decent title challengers.
Maybe its that over-reliance on the big No.12

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. Such a shame. I think this will only motivate the guys, and particularly Howard.

I hope we win the next 2 games in Orlando; if so, it's game over for the Celtics. Next game is crucial :D

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I think the Mavs will definitely lose their series against the Nuggets

Meanwhile the Cavs really look unstoppable, they have yet to lose a single game in the playoffs.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hopefully Dwight will roast those pesky, annoying, dirty Celtics. I want him to truly take leadership of the team in these upcoming games and beat those Celtics into submission; He can't get outplayed by Cedric Perkins :shifty:

The Mavs and Big Jerk Nowitzki :yuck: are going to get creamed by the Nuggets :D

The Cavs have yet to come up against decent opposition. The Hawks can't win on the road if their life depended on it, and they have been beset by injuries.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Kendrick Perkins is no match for Dwight neither is that Big Baby Davis, this guy looks so F-A-T on court ...

The Celtics is a good team and I really like KG, but to me there have several individuals that sure know how to wind people up like Rondo and House.

I would like Dwight to perform a gorilla dunk with Rondo intending to block. While Dwight execute that dunk, he sent Rondo straight into the audience on the 4th row ...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
No ... :nervous: Pls says its Nuggets-Magic

Btw, Magic just blew past the Celtics for a 21 pt win in Game 3.
Big game for the Magic forwards Rashard and Hedo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. I tuned in late in the 3rd quarter, with the Magic leading by 14, and saw the Celtics close to within 6. Thankfully, they got no closer than that, and the 4th Quarter was all about the Magic, without Dwight on the court for much of the quarter. One more win and we can close this out in 6, I hope :D

The NBA is so biased towards the Celtics; that little piece of shit Rondo should've been suspended for his antics in the Bulls vs Celtics series. Lakers are looking good against Houston now.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Kobe is a top player but I have never enjoyed his plays so I will prefer not seeing him at all at the Finals.

Bil bil bil bil bil.... lups all the way until the Finals that is.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Yeah. I tuned in late in the 3rd quarter, with the Magic leading by 14, and saw the Celtics close to within 6. Thankfully, they got no closer than that, and the 4th Quarter was all about the Magic, without Dwight on the court for much of the uarter. One more win and we can close this out in 6, I hope :D

The NBA is so biased towards the Celtics; that little piece of shit Rondo should've been suspended for his antics in the Bulls vs Celtics series. Lakers are looking good against Houston now.

You probably missed all of Dwight's big blocks in the game.

Block shots are probably the most overstated stats as it does not always win the team a possession or points like assist or steals does but a block shot is so "In your Face" :pumpkin: and its a statement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)