The NBA Thread (57 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Is there such a thing as a non creepy cult?
No. But for some reason people often gloss over the fact Jehovah’s are a cult.

I know some people who were raised Jehovah and left the religion in their early 20s, and the group makes it mandatory for family and friends still remaining to shun them and cut off all contact.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I know some people who were raised Jehovah and left the religion in their early 20s, and the group makes it mandatory for family and friends still remaining to shun them and cut off all contact.
That’s ridiculous. Can’t understand how people want to be part of that.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That’s ridiculous. Can’t understand how people want to be part of that.
They believe the only hell is on earth and that participating in happy shit like birthdays and holidays is falling to sinful temptation. They pretty much go to church and wait for death.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They believe the only hell is on earth and that participating in happy shit like birthdays and holidays is falling to sinful temptation. They pretty much go to church and wait for death.
:agree:

Satan is in charge of earth according to them, and all governments are under his control, though not all individuals.

They also have the idea that some ~100,000 elect are the only ones who go to heaven and alongside Jesus will rule over the earth after armageddon, where all those who aren't amongst the elect and followed the Jehovah Witness path will be resurrected into immortality.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:agree:

Satan is in charge of earth according to them, and all governments are under his control, though not all individuals.

They also have the idea that some ~100,000 elect are the only ones who go to heaven and alongside Jesus will rule over the earth after armageddon, where all those who aren't amongst the elect and followed the Jehovah Witness path will be resurrected into immortality.
They're a purple drink away from that Jim Jones punchout.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
24 hours away.............................................................

For the record, The Jehovah's Witness cult killed Prince. But of course they won't admit that.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like Scientology to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't the Free Agency period start NNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW..........................................

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
D'LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

There is still some hope after all

- - - Updated - - -

Lakers have reached out to D'Lo and Patrick Beverly's reps today

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Derrick Rose will be going to the Pistons

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how quickly he can change that to D'Angelo.
Beverley next to DLo would be a fap worthy signing, our perimeter defense is bellow zero.

Still, gimme Kawhi!!!! I need him in my life so bad (no homo)

- - - Updated - - -

Mirotic to Barcelona. Why, just why!?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Beverley next to DLo would be a fap worthy signing, our perimeter defense is bellow zero.

Still, gimme Kawhi!!!! I need him in my life so bad (no homo)

- - - Updated - - -

Mirotic to Barcelona. Why, just why!?

We don't need Kawhi as much as we need D'Lo and Beverly. I know that sounds absolutely ridiculous, but it's the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Lakers have now set up a meeting with Jimmy Butler

- - - Updated - - -

With the chatter now being that he would accept less than the max to join the Lakers.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Kemba to the Celtics. Boston gonna be relevant next season. Tatum, Brown, Walker, and if Hayward can keep up the progress he made at the end of the season.

Rockers have a meeting with Butler. At the point I would rather see us run it back with the same squad and maybe trade Capella if we actually do think he doesn’t fit the offense long term.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And.......................................................they have reached out to the reps for Seth Curry. He would be so perfect as a 3 point threat for this team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 47)