The NBA Thread (22 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think he realizes he had a perfect storm. Bouncing buzzer beater over the 76ers. Klay and KD going out in the Finals. Raptors don't win without both of those happening. Time to move on.
KD and Klay won’t be playing next year, and there is always some luck needed in the Finals. If anything, the league is now the most open it’s been in a while.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
KD and Klay won’t be playing next year, and there is always some luck needed in the Finals. If anything, the league is now the most open it’s been in a while.
There’s going to be another version of that. Leonard is smart. Knows the Raptors got lucky and hit their window. Now it’s time to move on, build his brand, make money.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Eeeeeek.

Terry Rozier to get 3 years/58 million from the Hornets. What.

Maybe it isn't such a good idea that the Lakers sign these rold player types this season. That is a ridiculous amount of money

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lol magic and the lakers still cracks me up, dude shits on the team by quitting via random tv interview and now speaks to a Kawhi to recruit him

Lakers have nothing to do with that. He can't be involved in any front office meetings, and Magic is his own guy. He's been friends with Kawhi's uncle for years

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to 1 hour ago, Ronn :heart:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Knicks were not prepared to offer KD the max, citing concerns about his recovery from his Achilles Injury.

Yet............................................

The Golden State Warriors, onc of the best run organizations in sports, had no problem offering a supermax for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)