The NBA Thread (81 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Embiid will end up as one of the best centers of all time. The Sixers will beat the Raptors in 5.

Also, Monty will be going to the Suns unfortunately but good for him, he’s getting a five year contract. Guess that leaves Kidd or Lue for the Lakers.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Of course.

Because.

You know.

:sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

I hate this potential hire. I just want to be absolutely clear on this. 3 more years of Lebron Isolation offense.

Great.

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wow. Makes you want to find Alan Foster and punch him in the face. To start doing that after his mom had the stroke? :sergio:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lonzo on fatherhood, leaving BBB and Allen Foster stealing from him <a href="https://t.co/fiZ2itLB3S">pic.twitter.com/fiZ2itLB3S</a></p>&mdash; uncle dennis fan account (@srekal_) <a href="">May 5, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
KD is now the best player in the NBA. There, I said it. Going into next season, I'd also say Kawhi and potentially Giannis have a claim. Move over Lebum.
Relax there guy. KD is playing on a team that allows him space because the opposition is always double teaming Curry.

Giannis, Kawhi, and Harden are better imo simply because they carry their teams. And Lebron is also still better, one missed playoffs doesn’t mean anything, not to mention he plays for the Lakers.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Relax there guy. KD is playing on a team that allows him space because the opposition is always double teaming Curry.

Giannis, Kawhi, and Harden are better imo simply because they carry their teams. And Lebron is also still better, one missed playoffs doesn’t mean anything, not to mention he plays for the Lakers.
That wasn't at least true for last 2 games with Houston. They were defending KD, but he had the size advantage over any defender Houston put on him. They lost because Curry and Thompson were shooting bricks.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That wasn't at least true for last 2 games with Houston. They were defending KD, but he had the size advantage over any defender Houston put on him. They lost because Curry and Thompson were shooting bricks.
Either way, that’s the two games that houston won.

KD is a very talented player and can do almost anything but let’s not act like what he’s doing is special. Dude’s shining on a team that was already the best in the league before he joined them. Hard to call him the best in the league. Harden shits the bed KD sleeps on for example.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Either way, that’s the two games that houston won.

KD is a very talented player and can do almost anything but let’s not act like what he’s doing is special. Dude’s shining on a team that was already the best in the league before he joined them. Hard to call him the best in the league. Harden shits the bed KD sleeps on for example.
It's between him and Giannis. Harden's defensive game is not that great. I did not watch Kawhi even once this season for obvious reasons :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If anything, KD has not been getting the recognition he deserves because he's already on a very good team. He's clearly the best player on that very good team. He's unguardable, great on offense, and better than Lebron on defense. Yes, he's a better player in my book, and many experts/pundits/former players and coaches actually agree. Watch NBA TV and listen/see for yourself.

Lebron's defense has been nonexistent for like 2 seasons now. Harden is a great player, but he doesn't have the length or defensive prowess of KD. Giannis will become the best player in the world in another year or two. Kawhi is probably the best two way player in the league. He's like the Tim Duncan of combi guards.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Houston has been letting KD do his thing and concentration on being physical with Curry, Clay, and Draymond. Not always gonna work but it’s the best way to play them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 74)