The NBA Thread (67 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I watched Celtics - Pacers and really liked it because teams played tough defense. Pacers were able to score only 74 points. I wish they always played this serious basketball.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Derrick White what a gem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He balled the fuck out, I thought Durant toying with Clippers and that nut Beverley would be the performance of game 3s. But no D.White wanted to show up Murray big time for his game 2 clutchness.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He balled the fuck out, I thought Durant toying with Clippers and that nut Beverley would be the performance of game 3s. But no D.White wanted to show up Murray big time for his game 2 clutchness.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
He had a crazy game 1 too, when he stole the ball in the last possession and sealed the win. This kid gives me Ginobili and Parker vibes. So calm and poised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@CR 7 Monty Williams being scoped out by the Suns who fired their perfectly capable coach a year into his job. I hope he doesn’t go there to that fucking dumpster fire. How can organizations with so much money be so inept?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@CR 7 Monty Williams being scoped out by the Suns who fired their perfectly capable coach a year into his job. I hope he doesn’t go there to that fucking dumpster fire. How can organizations with so much money be so inept?

Did you ask me this question specifically because I happen to be a lifelong fan of one? :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Did you ask me this question specifically because I happen to be a lifelong fan of one? :lol:
No, the Lakers are bad now but only since Buss passed away, they’ll right the ship eventually.

I just can’t understand what the Suns are doing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No, the Lakers are bad now but only since Buss passed away, they’ll right the ship eventually.

I just can’t understand what the Suns are doing.
here is what I find pretty amusing. With all the criticism that the young Lakers players get about not being very good, some of it justified, some of it a product of a coach and staff who failed to develop them, and some of it just being media bias, yet NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE bothers to look at Phoenix with all of their top 1-4 picks in the draft, plus a bonafide young star in Devin Booker, and says anything about the fact that they are substantially worse.

They have had an enormous amount of draft picks in the last 5 years, and have fucking blown it badly.

I hope he doesn't go there either. Of course, I'm saying this because he is my first choice to come to LA.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ty Lue got a 2nd interview? :scared:

his defense is mediocre. his offense is basically give the ball to James (or Kyrie while he was there), play 2on2 trying to get a missmatch, go iso while 3 catch-and-shoot-ers wait on the weak side to take advantage of star player drawing double teams. key word is catch-and-shooters. Ball, Ingram, James, Kuzma and whoever the 5th guy gonna be, arent that

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lue is known for being a very good in game tactician.

The biggest worry I would have is that he has zero interest in player development and prefers to work with veterans.

If you guys end up with Lue, LeBron is basically your GM.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ty Lue got a 2nd interview? :scared:

his defense is mediocre. his offense is basically give the ball to James (or Kyrie while he was there), play 2on2 trying to get a missmatch, go iso while 3 catch-and-shoot-ers wait on the weak side to take advantage of star player drawing double teams. key word is catch-and-shooters. Ball, Ingram, James, Kuzma and whoever the 5th guy gonna be, arent that

So did Monty Williams. Relax. The word is that they really don't see Lue as the top choice, because ti would lend more credence to the notion that Lebron is going to be runnign things.

- - - Updated - - -

Lue is known for being a very good in game tactician.

The biggest worry I would have is that he has zero interest in player development and prefers to work with veterans.

If you guys end up with Lue, LeBron is basically your GM.
You're not the only one worried about that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So did Monty Williams. Relax. The word is that they really don't see Lue as the top choice, because ti would lend more credence to the notion that Lebron is going to be runnign things.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not the only one worried about that.
thats a relief. i dont know much about Monty Williams though, so not sure whether to be excited or not. but if hes the option other than Lue, hes got my vote. id like to know if Ettore Messina is willing to take a HC job however

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even if Lue is way more competent then he has been given (dis)credit for and is actually a good coach, it would be a pretty damn awful optics for the integrity of your organisation to hire him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I bet Kobe is the shadow GM pulling the strings to make sure the Lakers can’t surpass his greatness.
they werent gonna do so without adding KD/Kawhi this summer anyway, doubt he cares. but now that his name is up, id take him as the HC before any of the names mentioned so far (2 because i dont rate them at all, 3rd one i dont know anything about)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 58)