The NBA Thread (22 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
To be honest, I'd rather see Kobe in a front office position at this point than Magic. Kobe is far more relatable to the stars of today. It won't happen , though. He's busy building his entertainment brand and expanding his Body Armor energy drink line.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, Kobe’s winning Oscars and printing green, he don’t give a fuck about the Lakers anymore.

On an unrelated note, I’d feel bad for the Nets for this beatdown they’re getting if Dudley hadn’t been such an asshole. Now I hope they lose by 60

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah, Kobe’s winning Oscars and printing green, he don’t give a fuck about the Lakers anymore.

On an unrelated note, I’d feel bad for the Nets for this beatdown they’re getting if Dudley hadn’t been such an asshole. Now I hope they lose by 60

It's not that he doesn't care. He still maintains a very strong relationship with Jeanie. But he has said in the past that he has no interest in a front office or coaching role in basketball. Can't help but respect that.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul George called it a bad shot. The salt is strong with him. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to be attached to Russell Westbrook for the next 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

You know full well of my love for Ben Simmons. After that comment, I was hoping that Philly would beat them by 100 every game for the rest of the series. Now, we need Philly to advance even further so that Monty can come to us :heart:

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What did Dudley say? I been watching more Portland Thunder and Warrior Clippers games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Called Simmons mediocre and taunted the entire team once they won the first game. Proceeded to get his ass handed to him ever since.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that he doesn't care. He still maintains a very strong relationship with Jeanie. But he has said in the past that he has no interest in a front office or coaching role in basketball. Can't help but respect that.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul George called it a bad shot. The salt is strong with him. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to be attached to Russell Westbrook for the next 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

You know full well of my love for Ben Simmons. After that comment, I was hoping that Philly would beat them by 100 every game for the rest of the series. Now, we need Philly to advance even further so that Monty can come to us :heart:
I think that was definitely a bad shot lol. At least from anyone besides Dame or Curry.

I love playoff basketball. The rest of the matchups are so good

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Called Simmons mediocre and taunted the entire team once they won the first game. Proceeded to get his ass handed to him ever since.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that was definitely a bad shot lol. At least from anyone besides Dame or Curry.

I love playoff basketball. The rest of the matchups are so good

I don't think it was a bad shot at all. He knew that once he let that shot go, if it doesn't go in, they go into overtime, where they are clearly the better team. It's a win-win situation. It still doesn't negate the fact that Paul George is stuck with Russell Westbrook for the next 5 years.

On a team that is crippled under the salary cap and luxury tax. They literally can't do anything to improve themselves except via a trade.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't think it was a bad shot at all. He knew that once he let that shot go, if it doesn't go in, they go into overtime, where they are clearly the better team. It's a win-win situation. It still doesn't negate the fact that Paul George is stuck with Russell Westbrook for the next 5 years.

On a team that is crippled under the salary cap and luxury tax. They literally can't do anything to improve themselves except via a trade.
Actually I stand corrected. Dame is 9/9 from 29+ feet this series. I just meant you wouldn’t expect most basketball players to even attempt that.

Sucks for PG, Russ needs a coach that can tell him to quit fucking around. He’s talented but such a fucking liability. I doubt he’ll learn given how old he is.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Actually I stand corrected. Dame is 9/9 from 29+ feet this series. I just meant you wouldn’t expect most basketball players to even attempt that.

Sucks for PG, Russ needs a coach that can tell him to quit fucking around. He’s talented but such a fucking liability. I doubt he’ll learn given how old he is.

That's because Dame has balls the size of the Rock of Gibraltar.

And he can spit rhymes, too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Kurt and Linda Rambis are now part of the hierarchy, with Linda Rambis basically having the keys to the kingdom, per Ric Beucher.

Hang on

I need a moment

:rofl: :lol: :lol:

I'm taking applications to have a new favorite team.

- - - Updated - - -

And rumors are that Lebron is genuinely upset as to what is going on, and for all his issues, I can't blame him one bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Just sell the fucking team already.

Please. Jeanie, I love you, I really do. You are a Laker for life, and I still have that playboy issue where you did your pictorial, but come on girl. What the fuck are you doing?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Ty Lue, huh?
So nepotism and a cooked Lebron James are running the show now ...

Let's all come together in a circle and have ourselves a 5 min silence in memory of a once great and proud franchise, the LA Lakers ...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lue isn't the front runner for the job as far as I know. Monty Williams is. They want to get as far away as possible from the narrative that Lebron is running the ship.

Williams is a good coach, an even better human, and can work with young kids. The only thing that stopped him from making the playoffs more in New Orleans were injuries. He has league wide respect from players and other coaches.

I would actually be very happy with that hire

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm hoping Drake decides to pick a new college team. Kentucky hasn't won the championship since he starting becoming a fan of theirs. The curse is real with him.
I hope Drake decides to stop rapping, he’s annoying as hell.

So hype we beat em at home tho. This team has potential.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I hope Drake decides to stop rapping, he’s annoying as hell.

So hype we beat em at home tho. This team has potential.
2 things need to happen for this team going forward (and I mean next year)

#1 Keep Butler

#2) Not to sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but I pointed this out before the TV talking heads did. Ben has to get his outside shot working. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
2 things need to happen for this team going forward (and I mean next year)

#1 Keep Butler

#2) Not to sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but I pointed this out before the TV talking heads did. Ben has to get his outside shot working. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
#3) Embiid needs to stop eating 4 Chick-fil-A sandwiches and 4 milkshakes in one sitting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)