The NBA Thread (72 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
He signed a 4 year contract. If he wanted to win right away, he would have signed a 1 + 1, which is what he did every year that he came back to Cleveland. He signed a 4 year deal because he knew that it would take time for it to happen in Los Angeles

- - - Updated - - -

Chasing rings would have been signing with Philly.

Chasing rings would have been opting into his contract and forcing a trade to a club like Houston.
Well whether he's chasing them or not, GSW are winning it for the next 2 years, then maybe it will be Philly's turn or Boston's. So a 4 year deal or 1, it doesn't matter. He's only going to be a good mentor for Lonzo, at least he will have someone to call the kid now :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well whether he's chasing them or not, GSW are winning it for the next 2 years, then maybe it will be Philly's turn or Boston's. So a 4 year deal or 1, it doesn't matter. He's only going to be a good mentor for Lonzo, at least he will have someone to call the kid now :lol:
I really don't know where you are going with this conversation.

First you say that he's chasing rings by going to LA, I provide evidence to the contrary, and now you divert this to him being a mentor for Lonzo.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I really don't know where you are going with this conversation.

First you say that he's chasing rings by going to LA, I provide evidence to the contrary, and now you divert this to him being a mentor for Lonzo.
What evidence did you provide? You just stated a couple of informations that are related to his contract anyone who uses internet would know. I'm sorry maybe you're related to James somehow, did he tell you his real intentions of joining the Lakers. Yeah I'll tell you where I'm going with this conversation: back to the safe zone where people are not opinion nazi. Geez, enjoy your NBA thread.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What evidence did you provide? You just stated a couple of informations that are related to his contract anyone who uses internet would know. I'm sorry maybe you're related to James somehow, did he tell you his real intentions of joining the Lakers. Yeah I'll tell you where I'm going with this conversation: back to the safe zone where people are not opinion nazi. Geez, enjoy your NBA thread.
@Osman @Post Ironic
@ALC @zizinho @Enron

Guys, I'm so sorry. :lol:

I won't do it again

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Deng 18 million
Hart 1.8 million
Zubac 1.5 million

Love- 24.1

It gets close, but it is doable. And then take into consideration that KCP and Rondo are off the books next year, and you could start feasibly trying to get to where you need to be with Kawhi

- - - Updated - - -

If he were chasing rings, then why did he go to LA?

I TOLD you to bring your A game :lol:
i love Josh Hart, but im OK with that. maybe without him but throw a pick in there? if Gilbert would do this, my hate for him would drop from inter level to just Barcelona level. James, Love, Kawhi AND Ingram, Ball, Kuzma :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman @Post Ironic
@ALC @zizinho @Enron

I won't do it again

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i love Josh Hart, but im OK with that. maybe without him but throw a pick in there? if Gilbert would do this, my hate for him would drop from inter level to just Barcelona level. James, Love, Kawhi AND Ingram, Ball, Kuzma :lol:
Stay away from me man. I'm an opinion nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Stephen A Smith, the reason why Leonard has not been traded to the Lakers is because the Spurs are asking for this from LA, keeping in mind that he is on the last year on his contract.

Ingram
Kuzma
Hart

3 1st round picks.

:howler:

Good god.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If that upsets you, then maybe check out of the forum all together. Probably gonna be a little too much.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Impressively quick Roil, You soil yourself in matter of few posts.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Stay away from me man. I'm an opinion nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Stephen A Smith, the reason why Leonard has not been traded to the Lakers is because the Spurs are asking for this from LA, keeping in mind that he is on the last year on his contract.

Ingram
Kuzma
Hart

3 1st round picks.

:howler:

Good god.
:lol:

gonna be hilarious when they lose him for nothing

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Osman @Post Ironic
@ALC @zizinho @Enron

I won't do it again

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. You watch the young guys in summer league?

Svi Mykhailiuk is super intriguing. Kid can flat out shoot, we knew that, but he seems to have a decent bit of athleticism too. Can put the ball on the court and drive. 6'8" wing/sg is interesting. Was reading some articles from a few days ago about him, and Magic liking his defensive attributes and toughness. With his length and having played at KU with all the switching they do, he may adapt faster than expected. Could end up being quite the draft pick for how late we got him.

Here's one of the articles:
http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/smithology/2018/jun/26/magic-johnson-saw-new-laker-svi-mykhaili/

- - - Updated - - -

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...s-turned-down-chance-to-sign-demarcus-cousins

If this is true. Wtf. Just. Wtf. :sergio:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lakers get LeBron
Juve gets Ronaldo

How do you feel Serge?
:D
I don't know man. I honestly thought that when the Lakers got Lebron, that as a fan of my clubs, it's not going to get any better than that.

And then THIS could possibly happen. I'm going to probably end up having a heart attack once Ronaldo is official, so let me say now that I love you all, and I will miss you.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't know man. I honestly thought that when the Lakers got Lebron, that as a fan of my clubs, it's not going to get any better than that.

And then THIS could possibly happen. I'm going to probably end up having a heart attack once Ronaldo is official, so let me say now that I love you all, and I will miss you.

Would be absolutely insane, I won't feel like LeBron is real till I see him play for us
Same goes for Ronaldo IF it happens

This Rondo deal seems fishy to me though, I fear Lonzo will be traded

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. You watch the young guys in summer league?

Svi Mykhailiuk is super intriguing. Kid can flat out shoot, we knew that, but he seems to have a decent bit of athleticism too. Can put the ball on the court and drive. 6'8" wing/sg is interesting. Was reading some articles from a few days ago about him, and Magic liking his defensive attributes and toughness. With his length and having played at KU with all the switching they do, he may adapt faster than expected. Could end up being quite the draft pick for how late we got him.

Here's one of the articles:
http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/smithology/2018/jun/26/magic-johnson-saw-new-laker-svi-mykhaili/

- - - Updated - - -

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...s-turned-down-chance-to-sign-demarcus-cousins

If this is true. Wtf. Just. Wtf. :sergio:
It was just reported that the Lakers didn't feel as if the had the luxury of waiting for him to come back late in the season the way the warriors do

- - - Updated - - -

That kid from Kansas looks pretty good. He can pop out and shoot from distance pretty well

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

don't forget Matthew Peca.

lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lost in all of this is Anthony Davis’ role in free agency.

**** w/ team said if AD wanted Cousins back, GM Demps would have listened.

Davis liked the style the Pels started to play without Cousins, and he also liked the environment in the locker room more with Boogie absent.
saw that on a local sports forum. legit? @King of Kings

- - - Updated - - -

[video=streamable;lkj0f]https://streamable.com/lkj0f[/video]
this is Hollywood bro.

there are a lot of underrated moments from Lebron-Stephenson in this seasons playoffs. my favorite was when Lance got called for a foul, was mad as fuck and was yelling as he was going to the bench, and then James followed him there and just starred at him for like 30 seconds while Lance was still talking and some Cavs player shot freethrows on the other end. epic trolling :lol:

and Javale :lol: miss his Shaqtin moments, especially from the Wizards years :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Lakers get LeBron
Juve gets Ronaldo

How do you feel Serge?
:D
reading Ronaldos name in the NBA thread is kinda weird. my brain automatically thinks of Rondo instead

- - - Updated - - -

don't forget Matthew Peca.

lol
is it me or is Mark more cruel than Mark was?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
saw that on a local sports forum. legit? @King of Kings

- - - Updated - - -

this is Hollywood bro.

there are a lot of underrated moments from Lebron-Stephenson in this seasons playoffs. my favorite was when Lance got called for a foul, was mad as fuck and was yelling as he was going to the bench, and then James followed him there and just starred at him for like 30 seconds while Lance was still talking and some Cavs player shot freethrows on the other end. epic trolling :lol:

and Javale :lol: miss his Shaqtin moments, especially from the Wizards years :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

reading Ronaldos name in the NBA thread is kinda weird. my brain automatically thinks of Rondo instead

- - - Updated - - -

is it me or is Mark more cruel than Mark was?
calma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 70)