The NBA Thread (134 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The reason to leak that information is to prevent Lonzo from being traded. Who is going to trade for an injured player?
we for Kawhi? :p

but my points was, we never looked to trade him imo, and there is no reason for him to even think so. even Lebron told us hes excited to play with him. why fear something that was never about to happen then? so i see it as this, either Lonzos camp is full of morons, or media is hyping the situation as more than it actually is.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i like it, we have amazing depth anywhere but the center position, we can defend, run, play slow paced if needed, play smallball, anything. also this part:

...But the Lakers are indeed attempting to chart a new course for James' Lakers future, one that is vastly different from the style of basketball he played with the Cleveland Cavaliers...
:diculo:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i like it, we have amazing depth anywhere but the center position, we can defend, run, play slow paced if needed, play smallball, anything. also this part:

:diculo:
This is exactly what we've been talking about. Lebron playing a less ball-dominant style as he ages.

Should keep him as a beast for a few more years and let him amp up the intensity on the defensive side a bit more. :weee:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is exactly what we've been talking about. Lebron playing a less ball-dominant style as he ages.

Should keep him as a beast for a few more years and let him amp up the intensity on the defensive side a bit more. :weee:
yes, and especially that. i dont want to see him miss out on the most basic defensive assignments and then give mad looks to other guys. i mean, i dont really expect prime Scottie Pippen defense, but atleast put in the effort. pace yourself during the RS, play less minutes, dont waste yourself so much on offense (aka, let Rondo and Lonzo run things as well), and we should be fine here. if we get Kawhi in a year and Boogie leaves GS, we have a real shot here imo

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
yes, and especially that. i dont want to see him miss out on the most basic defensive assignments and then give mad looks to other guys. i mean, i dont really expect prime Scottie Pippen defense, but atleast put in the effort. pace yourself during the RS, play less minutes, dont waste yourself so much on offense (aka, let Rondo and Lonzo run things as well), and we should be fine here. if we get Kawhi in a year and Boogie leaves GS, we have a real shot here imo
:agree:

But we getting Kawhi and Klay.

Starting small-ball line-up of: Klay-Lonzo-Ingram-Kawhi-Lebron

:tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree:

But we getting Kawhi and Klay.

Starting small-ball line-up of: Klay-Lonzo-Ingram-Kawhi-Lebron

:tuttosport:
lol if we pull that one off, Magic surpasses Warriors GM as the Beppster of the NBA

- - - Updated - - -

estimated capspace for 19-20 season is 109M i read? and James' reported salary in year 2 is 37,43M. other guys on our roster for that season as of now are Deng, Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma and Hart, and our total paybill is around 76,13M. so we would have a little more than 32M in capspace for summer of 2019, even with Deng still on the roster. if we trade Deng for an expiring this season, we would have around 51,68M in capspace entering summer of 2019

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That era ended with Duncan’s retirement to be fair.
In technical terms it ended now when all 3 of big 3 are out. But from chance of getting a ring standpoint it ended when Steven Adams owned Timmy in West semifinals 2 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

:sad:

Ginobili returning?

- - - Updated - - -

and is this a "Kawhi please stay" move?
Maybe. I'm not sure why Kawhi wants to leave, but if I have to play with likes of Gasol and Parker in my prime I'd be pissed too. Maybe they are offloading dead wood to show Kawhi they are serious.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I have to say, these 2 rookies for the Lakers look pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a Dejounte Murray is the point guard for the present and future move.
that also. but wasnt Kawhi pissed that Parker called him out on the injury? part of it has to do with Kawhi as well, cuz this is your HOF point guard, former FMVP, and top 5 greatest player in franchise history who spent his entire NBA career in San Antonio youre letting walk to another team

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For 3m it was no brainer to keep him. Can't rebound or defend but excellent shooter and scorer, fits playing with LeBron style stretch shooting.

Lose Randle and Brook and only get McGee, this is a bad joke.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 126)