The NBA Thread (38 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i read a lot news, stories etc. about basketball and i have never heard of such a stupid, retarded, brain-damaged idiot that bynum turnes out to be (in a sport in which we have Artest, Rodman, Arenas, Turkoglu and the newer ones like Nick Young, Michael Beasley, Javale etc.) just to think that he was the youngest player to be draftet ever... i would put an IQ test on the players that go to the draft to erase the stupidness from the NBA...

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
no! i want him at the lakers next season :mad:
He doesn't want to coach anymore. He's going to be 69 years old, has a really bad back, and can't travel.

I love Phil, but this is a money grab if I've ever seen one. And the Knicks are simply being the Knicks. One of the dumbest franchsises in all of sports. Phil Jackson has as much experience in drafting, trading, and free agent signings as you, me and Cheesio combined.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He doesn't want to coach anymore. He's going to be 69 years old, has a really bad back, and can't travel.

I love Phil, but this is a money grab if I've ever seen one. And the Knicks are simply being the Knicks. One of the dumbest franchsises in all of sports. Phil Jackson has as much experience in drafting, trading, and free agent signings as you, me and Cheesio combined.
The Knicks are a disaster of a franchise. They just want a big name so they can hold on to Melo and be somewhat relevant in the draft/FA discussion.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

Yep, the rumour that he'll be getting 15 mil / year and minority stakes in the knicks, the only pros that he is a highly respected figure, he could convince Melo to stay, sack M.Woodson and get a good coach, but like you said as long as Dolan is the owner of the knicks, they'll keep on sucking, he ruined tht franchise and he won't let anyone have autonomy to run that franchise.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The Knick are a toxic organization. Would have liked to see Phil stay with the Lakers in some capacity, but looks like Laker ownership is going to end up like the Knicks.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They're decent, but not great. Their best player is always injured.
i think they have a good coach but their owner is crap. he failed to get a second star player to pair with Rose for a few years now. i remember Rose going all out for most of the time because he didnt have the right support offensively. He scored a lot but those where points from the paint where he has to do alot of work for 2 points. he didint have easy points because he didnt have a second scorer who could relly on.

Noah is good but not a great offensive center. Boozer is shit since he joined the Bulls and they gave him so much money :sergio:, they tried to fix it with Hamilton but that didnt work either so now they have "just" one superstar who is injured, an allstar center whos a solid passer but not that great of a scorer an overpaid useless idiot in Boozer, and a bunch of solid players like Augustin, Butler, Dunleavy, Hinrich (good but old)... the only one who could be a good player potentialy i think is Gibson who is bringing alot of energy in the team and could make a great team with a healthy Rose, Noah and another allstar player they could sign if they get rid of Boozers huge contract...

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
i think they have a good coach but their owner is crap. he failed to get a second star player to pair with Rose for a few years now. i remember Rose going all out for most of the time because he didnt have the right support offensively. He scored a lot but those where points from the paint where he has to do alot of work for 2 points. he didint have easy points because he didnt have a second scorer who could relly on.

Noah is good but not a great offensive center. Boozer is shit since he joined the Bulls and they gave him so much money :sergio:, they tried to fix it with Hamilton but that didnt work either so now they have "just" one superstar who is injured, an allstar center whos a solid passer but not that great of a scorer an overpaid useless idiot in Boozer, and a bunch of solid players like Augustin, Butler, Dunleavy, Hinrich (good but old)... the only one who could be a good player potentialy i think is Gibson who is bringing alot of energy in the team and could make a great team with a healthy Rose, Noah and another allstar player they could sign if they get rid of Boozers huge contract...
It's not easy to get a second star, they have the second best coach in the NBA right now behind Pop in Thibs, they have a great system, an all star Center, a very good young PF in Taj and will have load of cap space after they amnesti Boozer this summer to sign a star ( Carmelo if he's serious about winning and want to take a paycut), Rose hasn't been healthy for 2 years, hehas been exposed in the playoffs the year he won the RS MVP, he hasn't done anything yet to warrant him talking shit about the bulls organization.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)