The NBA Thread (31 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They went to the Finals last year and they might repeat seeing how weak the West looks. So yeah, I'd say they're still strong. Not a strong as their heyday or strong enough to win another ring however.
:lol: :howler:

OKC, The Spurs, The Trailblazers, The Clippers, Rockets, and even the likes of the Denver Nuggets, Memphis, and Minnesota would destroy teams (other than the Heat and Pacers) if they were playing in the East. The East is absolute garbage, with teams like Toronto even managing to top their division.

The 3 worst teams (arguably) play in the East. Orlando, Milwaukee, and your beloved 76ers.

Oh, and fuck Carmelo and the Knicks :yuck: :inter:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The thought of the Lakers entertaining the possibility of courting Anthony this offseason just scares the hell out of me.

Save that money for Kevin Love in 2015

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nah im horrendous at basketball, I know him though. Really great kid. From what I hear he has what it takes to be pretty damn good in the NBA.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes. He is a good player, but not a great. He takes a lot of shots, so of course he is going to get his points. However, he isn't the type of player you build a team around, unless your objective is getting to the playoffs, and maybe progressing to the 2'nd round. He isn't going to carry you to a title.

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
True but LAL need to rebuild their squad from the beggining if they want to even get into West playoffs.

Let's see what their salary cap can bring in summer and how Kobe will be!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)