The NBA Thread (51 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nah we aint that close. He was a bit younger than me, his brother was in my year level. I met his dad a few times, cool dude. He was always amazing, really humble nice guy as well I just dont think many people expected him to be this good.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Jabrai Parker, Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid are all better prospect than Dante Exum, i love that he's trying to force his way to the Lakers Kobe style.
it also depends which team they will end up in. if you are the 1st attacking option in your team you have higher chances to get good stats and end up as Rookie of the year that those who get in a more competitive team and are "only" 2nd or 3rd attacking options. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
All of those 3 were very disappointing in the tournament. My money still on Exum.

Embiid didn't play due to injury :D. But yeah, Wiggins and Parker were extremely disappointing. The Kentucky kids established themselves a lot better with their tournament performances. I, as a Kentucky fan, am resigned to the fact they are probably going to lose Randle and Young to the draft, but I hope that the Harrison twins stay for another year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)