The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
You will be surprised how at early age they decide for themselves regardless of the parents influence. We have an armada of cars and trucks at home and he is only 2.
I was just discussing this with James. My friend has twin boys, and one loves trucks and the other loves tutus and high heels. Same influences, constantly, and they pick what they want.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10,529
    I was just discussing this with James. My friend has twin boys, and one loves trucks and the other loves tutus and high heels. Same influences, constantly, and they pick what they want.
    It's natural, they have their preferences at early ages. In the hallway we have loads of shoes (I think I have more than my wife). When he's left alone you can only see my shoes spread on the ground. Even if that makes me upset because my shoes are somehow sacred, it makes me happy that he is already learning about style from ME :D

And the preferences is not only about toys, it goes for everything actually, we felt it at first with food, some food stays in the mouth for less than one second no matter how much you disguise it and mix it with other preferables.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    It's natural, they have their preferences at early ages. In the hallway we have loads of shoes (I think I have more than my wife). When he's left alone you can only see my shoes spread on the ground. Even if that makes me upset because my shoes are somehow sacred, it makes me happy that he is already learning about style from ME :D

And the preferences is not only about toys, it goes for everything actually, we felt it at first with food, some food stays in the mouth for less than one second no matter how much you disguise it and mix it with other preferables.
    It's really interesting to see how quickly they do develop :) I can't wait.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    :agree:

Confidence could even get ALC laid.

Btw. don't joke about breaking up. Was the worst break up in history ;)
    Sorry to hear that. You don't look like someone who has just gone through the worst break up in history though :D

:agree: zach is the man
    I'm sure it's him who's changed and not the other way around :stuckup:

I have no fucking idea what we've been debating for the past 10 min :D
    Kate was telling you that not all feminists have an extreme hatred of men :p

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Sorry to hear that. You don't look like someone who has just gone through the worst break up in history though :D
    Don't worry. I'm good now. Joke all you want.

I actually remember Nicola joking about it a month after the breakup. What a jerk (not the type of jerk who gets laid tho :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)