The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
What does it really matter? As long as you raise them in the spirit of 'everything bar bestiality and republicanism is ok' it'll all fall into place eventually. I don't understand why some women find it insulting that people tend to buy a barbie doll for their little baby girl.
It's the assumption. It's more apparent when boys want to wear dresses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's the assumption. It's more apparent when boys want to wear dresses.
Honestly - and this isn't meant as disrespectful in any way - but I just can't bring myself to care about this. If I have a boy he will wear a Juve shirt and play with G.I. Joes until he's old enough to decide what he wants for himself.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Honestly - and this isn't meant as disrespectful in any way - but I just can't bring myself to care about this. If I have a boy he will wear a Juve shirt and play with G.I. Joes until he's old enough to decide what he wants for himself.
And that's your decision. If my child wants that, he or she will do it too.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Has some girl recently dumped you?
i'd like to say to this, that acting like everything you put in bold is bad, and should never be done. Allways remain the gentleman, with some playfull traits to flavor it.

But if i have to be honest, ALOT, and seriously i mean ALOT of girls, go for those type of guys.

Altho in belgium i get the impression, it doesnt happen to more educated girls. Not meant to be offensive but seriously, in antwerp, if the guy is like that, the girl never has a collegue or higher degree

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
The male approachment and the healthy approachment.

Some women have too much time on their hands.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
More like torn out his heart, seasoned it with Tabasco sauce and blended it with frozen berries to make a nice smoothie.
Yep, but that has nothing to do with it. I'm a jerk myself and have been laid many a time due to a certain cocky/arrogant/disgusting style of confidence when going out.
Wow really? It was meant to be a joke.

Confidence is the key. The style is irrelevant.

i'd like to say to this, that acting like everything you put in bold is bad, and should never be done. Allways remain the gentleman, with some playfull traits to flavor it.

But if i have to be honest, ALOT, and seriously i mean ALOT of girls, go for those type of guys.

Altho in belgium i get the impression, it doesnt happen to more educated girls. Not meant to be offensive but seriously, in antwerp, if the guy is like that, the girl never has a collegue or higher degree
I don't understand why I used to dislike you :p

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10,520
    You will be surprised how at early age they decide for themselves regardless of the parents influence. We have an armada of cars and trucks at home and he is only 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)