The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
speaking of feminist dynamics @Nzoric check out bill burr
I'm sorry, but I won't spend 46min raising my blood pressure. Stopped watching after she said that she was going to try to prove that historically women had a major influence. Retrospective equality can suck a cock. Furthermore I tend to deal with feminists the same way as I deal with blatant male chauvinists - write them off as the prejudiced lost souls they are.

I hope the women in here don't take it the wrong way, it's not that I wouldn't want it to be true, sadly it just hasn't been so.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What an asshole thing to say.
I've never claimed I wasn't an asshole, cause I am an asshole but oddly enough some girls like a nice asshole.

But.. I think you missed the irony behind my statement in terms of lovely the Hector's youtube link.

Have a good friday night my favourite feminist.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I've never claimed I wasn't an asshole, cause I am an asshole but oddly enough some girls like a nice asshole.

But.. I think you missed the irony behind my statement in terms of lovely the Hector's youtube link.

I couldn't watch it, but will later. Have a nice night, dood.

- - - Updated - - -

Feminism is a disease.
You're a disease.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You're a disease.
I should have phrased myself in a more appropriate manner. There is nothing wrong with the original version of feminism which aims at ensuring equal rights.

The most prominent form of feminism today usually manifests itself in an anti-male or pro-female version - which is a disease.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I should have phrased myself in a more appropriate manner. There is nothing wrong with the original version of feminism which aims at ensuring equal rights.

The most prominent form of feminism today usually manifests itself in an anti-male or pro-female version - which is a disease.
Well said :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm sorry, but I won't spend 46min raising my blood pressure. Stopped watching after she said that she was going to try to prove that historically women had a major influence. Retrospective equality can suck a cock. Furthermore I tend to deal with feminists the same way as I deal with blatant male chauvinists - write them off as the prejudiced lost souls they are.

I hope the women in here don't take it the wrong way, it's not that I wouldn't want it to be true, sadly it just hasn't been so.
:p you do realize this video is anti-feminist?? and i was actually telling you to check out the comedian bill burr, whats wrong with you today homie

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
how have i been devirginized?

- - - Updated - - -

Oxymoron. Just like high taxes.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:p you do realize this video is anti-feminist?? and i was actually telling you to check out the comedian bill burr, whats wrong with you today homie
No, because I turned it off after 2:30min and didn't watch the video it was an answer to :D .

Plenty of things wrong with today, if I were to tell you I honestly wouldn't know where to start.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

As men being anti women is. I don't support anti-men sentiments, or anti-women within feminism (which happens a LOT), but true feminism is not about hating men.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

That is so incredibly well said.

Another thing i like to add, is that real feminists (in europe at least) who are focussing on the situation here, drag it seriously to far, and seemb determined to make everything unigender.

For example, they claim giving children toys and colors based on gender is wrong.

I prefer a femine girl, not half a man. Yeah, i'm probably old fashioned (hence i'm 27), but i prefer "to be a gentleman for a lady", her to be "femine" and me to be male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)