The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fuckin Rus, you gotta love how he takes on the whole world :lol: Hoori was defending him, and out of the blue he started attacking her for no apparent reason :lol:
It ain't the first time he's done that, he's said much worse things to her in the past.

I'm pretty sure that Hoori isn't an Arab girl either way, but I guess I will have a hard time explaining RUS the difference, since he can't quite fathom the difference between Arabs and Pakistanis yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Toughest mofo around.

This gave me a chubby.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm good, real good. No need for them narcotics anymore. This girl isn't just good fun.

Regarding that Youtube video I rarely care about what girls think or say - especially ugly girls - so I might miss a crucial point.
You gonna be kidnapped and raped by ze feminazi if you keep down ziz path hombre :p

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
These are all after Hoori actually stuck up for him :lol:

This one is the best :lol:

Rus :sergio:

I applaud your patience though Hoori, didn't you say you worked in a school or something before? That's probably where you got all this patience :D
He thinks he's treated unfairly here (and most probably in his real life too) and he's angry. Don't say you sick people don't love to have him here :D

It ain't the first time he's done that, he's said much worse things to her in the past.

I'm pretty sure that Hoori isn't an Arab girl either way, but I guess I will have a hard time explaining RUS the difference, since he can't quite fathom the difference between Arabs and Pakistanis yet.
I'm not really that sure myself :p

It's bullshit if it's part of why he is banned now :D

You bought yourself enough points with a comment on Danish people. Same one that got Rus.
:lol::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)