The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
As men being anti women is. I don't support anti-men sentiments, or anti-women within feminism (which happens a LOT), but true feminism is not about hating men.
This is true, the problem is that country's where men and whomen are pretty equal like europe, they drag is a whole lot to far. and i dont like that.

If i encounter one of those i tend to say "so you're a feminist, in belgium ? carry your own bags"

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That is so incredibly well said.

Another thing i like to add, is that real feminists (in europe at least) who are focussing on the situation here, drag it seriously to far, and seemb determined to make everything unigender.

For example, they claim giving children toys and colors based on gender is wrong.

I prefer a femine girl, not half a man. Yeah, i'm probably old fashioned (hence i'm 27), but i prefer "to be a gentleman for a lady", her to be "femine" and me to be male.
For the record, I hope everyone realizes my post didn't mean the same as this.

I don't have the nerves to discuss feminism today Zachy, I'll take the Deneb model of discussion and just quit after my introducing remark :p

Feb 15, 2013
He pretty much did the equivalent of liking someone's racist FB status and was guilty by association ;)
That’s not true at all and you know. The only thing I can come up with that you would find “racist” against Danes (how the fuck is it even possible to be racist towards Danes?) is this:

Juventino[DK];4055374 said:
Danish brotherhood ghetto warrior :sergio: :sergio:
That was a joke and if you don’t believe I was mocking Rus, you should read below.
Ban me for a poor attempt of mockery, but not racism.

Juventino[DK];4054921 said:
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] - Stop eating food from Chernobyl.
Juventino[RUS];4054926 said:
sorry, you are wrong, ur mother was involed in that process, not me
Juventino[DK];4054929 said:
My mother died when I was born - try again.
Juventino[RUS];4054930 said:
thats good, she don't have to feel bad for herself because of her ignorant, disgusting child
Juventino[DK];4054935 said:
But your mother let grow up in a radioactive wasteland; I feel for you.
Juventino[RUS];4054938 said:
nope, you have wrong information about my childhood, but you know what - the worst mistake was your mother being to lazy to walk to the nearest pharmacy to buy condoms
Juventino[DK];4054957 said:
I don't get the hostility towards me, when I'm just trying to help you. Your'e delusional and think you're living a wonderful life in Sochi.
Juventino[RUS];4054962 said:
:sergio: I'm livin' the better life than you, that's for sure
Juventino[DK];4055021 said:
How is life in Chernobyl better than Scandinavia? You ate too much infected food and think you're from Sochi, oy vey.
Juventino[RUS];4055033 said:
Ye, Sochi is chernobyl zone, that's why we have olympic games here :rofl: you can't be that stupid :lol:
Juventino[DK];4055073 said:
But you're not in Sochi that's what I'm trying to tell you.

Juventino[RUS];4055311 said:
C.U.N.T. suits you better :heart:

:lol: 4PP for this message, i'm out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mods :sergio: :sergio:

Expires 08.03.2013 02:41: The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care")
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff

:rofl:
Juventino[DK];4055356 said:
Where you go, my Ukrainian brother?
Edit: Maybe it was the part where I said spot on (you deleted it?), but that was still me mocking him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For the record, I hope everyone realizes my post didn't mean the same as this.

I don't have the nerves to discuss feminism today Zachy, I'll take the Deneb model of discussion and just quit after my introducing remark :p
Oh its not the same , its more like

I agree on everything you said

and you agree, with a portion of what i said.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
nothing serious i hope?
That is yet to be seen. I got fucked from four angles today despite doing very little - Gym + Tuz.

Yes, I likely shouldn't have said "true", but it irritates me that people automatically equate feminism with extreme hatred of men.
You should redirect your hate at the prominent 'feminists' who foster such equations.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
That is so incredibly well said.

Another thing i like to add, is that real feminists (in europe at least) who are focussing on the situation here, drag it seriously to far, and seemb determined to make everything unigender.

For example, they claim giving children toys and colors based on gender is wrong.

I prefer a femine girl, not half a man. Yeah, i'm probably old fashioned (hence i'm 27), but i prefer "to be a gentleman for a lady", her to be "femine" and me to be male.
It is wrong. Anyone is allowed to like anything they want, the stereotyping of gender roles through toys is really demeaning.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Buy an assortment. All girls toys having to be pink, boys having to be into trucks, why not buy some of each and let them choose. They'll let you know very soon what they want.
What does it really matter? As long as you raise them in the spirit of 'everything bar bestiality and republicanism is ok' it'll all fall into place eventually. I don't understand why some women find it insulting that people tend to buy a barbie doll for their little baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)