The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10,546
    I joke about just about anything, it's why very few people like me.

The digs @ sexual insecurity won't fly with me :p
    You were either serious when we met or your jokes were flying around without me noticing anything.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    I joke about just about anything, it's why very few people like me.

The digs @ sexual insecurity won't fly with me :p
    I know you do and I know that you know that I know that you know that I'm not the one to point fingers at inappropriate jokes.

I'm jewish afterall..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    You were either serious when we met or your jokes were flying around without me noticing anything.
    :lol:

Well, I did take it easy. Your friend didn't seem to be a very good English speaker, you were stoned out of your mind and refusing to understand my danish and underplayed danish sarcasm doesn't work very well with English

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Its me, something changed in my life. Since, i've become a whole lot friendlyer about girls
    So what you say is that when you get laid you become a better person and therefore women who are treated badly by men, should just put out?

A man of my heart :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it jewish or jew? and what's the difference?
    I don't now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I would love to be gay. Guys are a lot more fun, have a higher salary (in general) and very few have the bitch gene.
    But, you also run the risk on comming across someone domminant, jelous, and borderline overprotective like me, feel caged and wish you were hetero instead !

1 thing tho. I know a few gay guys, and i've allways been good friends with them. Never met one that wasent a nice guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)