The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
I want to appeal on this:
$zxc.JPG
$zxccc.JPG
So, this "mod" is giving me penalty points for nothing, he is breaking the rules by himself, since when "angry muslim" is an offence?! i don't understand it. he should be removed from moderators team and penalty points should be removed from my account, i'm tired of the situation when mods can do what they want and they don't take responsibility for it, if i'm wrong block my account forever then, i'm tired of this crap
@Mark @Marty @Dule90

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4089109 said:
I want to appeal on this:
$zxc.JPG
$zxccc.JPG
So, this "mod" is giving me penalty points for nothing, he is breaking the rules by himself, since when "angry muslim" is an offence?! i don't understand it. he should be removed from moderators team and penalty points should be removed from my account, i'm tired of the situation when mods can do what they want and they don't take responsibility for it, if i'm wrong block my account forever then, i'm tired of this crap
@Mark @Marty @Dule90
Got your PM but I'll respond here. Even if it's not offensive to you, it's offensive to some people. I'm not a mod and don't hand out infractions so I think the mod who gave you the warning is the best person for this

Mar 9, 2006
I think that's the contention, isn't it? You are (and keep) posting pictures that will offend, which is against forum rules. So why cry about it?
So, the atheist thread is an offence to believers? this is religion forum or something?

- - - Updated - - -

ok
Ur photoshop pictures of myself are offensive to me, give urself penalty points then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)