The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9,223
    He is aight, aslong as he stops with the insanely horrible puns/attempts of humour. Truly cringeworthy.
    Well if you stop these and stop his endless "discussions" with Janna there is nothing left really but attempts to belittle Nick.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Well if you stop these and stop his endless "discussions" with Janna there is nothing left really but attempts to belittle Nick.
    no worry i am done with him and his discussions and it is funny he is banned even without me reporting all the insults I receive from him lately :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    You too should be banned anyway.
    based on what? I have barely post lately cos this forum is only about trolls and no lifes, so no fun at all. Only when I am bored then it is funny to joke around here.

So go ahead and ban me, then no one can bet anymore :lol2: :lol2:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9,228
    based on what? I have barely post lately cos this forum is only about trolls and no lifes, so no fun at all. Only when I am bored then it is funny to joke around here.

So go ahead and ban me, then no one can bet anymore :lol2: :lol2:
    Your betting events are the worst ones anyway.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Your betting events are the worst ones anyway.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The Janna/Badass stuff is the most irritating and cringeworthy shite on this forum.
    why did you and others dragged it on then?
    quite annoying that in every thread I went people talked about me and badass even when we both made no comment. Same is happening to cronios. I don't get what the fun is about that. I barely was around last few weeks and now I do a bit of reading and all I read is about cronios and me or badass. :sergio:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    oh, come on janna!

why do you always have this urgent need to keep on going and going like the duracell bunny.

you and badass just cant keep ur asses away from the drama-bidet.
    I only speak about myself so stop talking about me and badass

and it is quite annoying I was barely here since new years and people still calling me names etc in many threads.
    same as jck now that is the reason I wanted to quit as a bookie. If members hate me doing that so much what is the fun in doing it for me. @acmilan and @chester.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)