The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Since [RUS] was banned, he has fired up his webcam and has kept himself busy by posting "interesting" videos on YouTube. A very in depth video of one the more complex and misunderstood charcaters on the 'Tuz.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
At the request of the mod team and their relentless campaign to end insulting -repping, I would like to report that Badass Vidal -repped me with the message "faggot"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why do people question the mod team for automatic bans ?

if you disagree with an infraction fine, but automatic bans are here for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Once you are 1 infraction away from an automatic ban, they are a bit more lenient anyway, so seriously, stop the complaining

especially you janna, from all people

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
At the request of the mod team and their relentless campaign to end insulting -repping, I would like to report that Badass Vidal -repped me with the message "faggot"
how about reporting you for being the instigator and your petty insults, if you had any intelligence you wouldn't be going around looking for trouble without expecting a retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)