The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Math... its allways funny to see a basic equation on a funny post and people commenting "engineer this or that"

bitches please, let me tell you about Massive integrals consisting only of trigonometric symbols, extensive double integrals, line integrals, tripple integrals, signal transformation with integrals

dat shit is pretty hard

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Say Massive integrals consisting only of trigonometric symbols, extensive double integrals, line integrals, tripple integrals, signal transformation with integrals again, I doubledare you motherfucker, say Massive integrals consisting only of trigonometric symbols, extensive double integrals, line integrals, tripple integrals, signal transformation with integrals one more god damn time!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Say Massive integrals consisting only of trigonometric symbols, extensive double integrals, line integrals, tripple integrals, signal transformation with integrals again, I doubledare you motherfucker, say Massive integrals consisting only of trigonometric symbols, extensive double integrals, line integrals, tripple integrals, signal transformation with integrals one more god damn time!
This fryday we got electronic engines exam. after that its math. expect moar of it then :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It is, I'm relatively new to programming and the program in itself is demanding.
You'll do fine and will be done before you know it. :)

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)