The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A bit tired of the gang mentality on tuz and wondering if I'm the only one. Posts like "look at this idiot :lol: @xx @yy" are becoming a frequent thing on tuz and I don't think it's contributing to a healthy culture for discussion. My suggestion would be to moderate such behavior in future, surely the mention function was added with a different purpose.
Look at this idiot :lol:

@Hængebøffer

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A bit tired of the gang mentality on tuz and wondering if I'm the only one. Posts like "look at this idiot :lol: @xx @yy" are becoming a frequent thing on tuz and I don't think it's contributing to a healthy culture for discussion. My suggestion would be to moderate such behavior in future, surely the mention function was added with a different purpose.
What a phaggot :lol:

@Post Ironic @Haegnehwjdlcodfe

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Mental diease

This is the afghan kid?

@lgorTudor

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Wouldn't it be easier to just put them on ignore? It's silly to expect mods to give infractions for people quoting others

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
It's basically half of the active posters you would need to ignore (however there is not that many active posters overall for some reason), if you are actually interested in discussing football here. I think those who are, they eventually leave, and what is left is the sad leftovers of lower intelligence, with strong gang game. Those who are more interested in lolz and appearing tough, than a stupid and boring thing such as discussing football and spending more than 5 seconds on a post. Its only getting worse.
The response of mods in this thread also shows why it's happening.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's basically half of the active posters you would need to ignore (however there is not that many active posters overall for some reason), if you are actually interested in discussing football here. I think those who are, they eventually leave, and what is left is the sad leftovers of lower intelligence, with strong gang game. Its only getting worse.
If half the forum finds you annoying then maybe it's time for some introspection

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I'm not the one who started this topic. There is a bunch of people sharing the same opinion I'm sure. And you don't have to try to sound smart if it doesn't come natural to you, especially not if you are supposed to be moderating things in here. Im okay with being annoying and not being popular here, everyone can be popular in a gang, it's just about following the average trend, tagging and insulting enough.

It says a lot and explains even more, that those supposed to be responsible for the health of the site, just ignore serious suggestions and on how this place could improve.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's basically half of the active posters you would need to ignore (however there is not that many active posters overall for some reason), if you are actually interested in discussing football here. I think those who are, they eventually leave, and what is left is the sad leftovers of lower intelligence, with strong gang game. Those who are more interested in lolz and appearing tough, than a stupid and boring thing such as discussing football and spending more than 5 seconds on a post. Its only getting worse.
Wrong, just like all of those mememe posters crying about bullying, complaining about how it's impossible to lead a civilized discussion on tuz. You don't get shit on for no reason, not even on tuz.

If it happens, then not because it's not allowed to question certain topics (like the "victims" like to frame it), but because you are either repeating yourself nonstop in a bitchy mannor, and/or your standpoint is simply so far off what the rest of the users think, that there is basically no room to argue over and find some common ground along the way.

In fact civilized discussions take place all day, it's only certain users causing huge backlash pretty much whenever they post. Why is this? Idk. But if so many users dislike you, you should probably question yourself for once, instead of just blaming it on the huge group of users who's fed up with you and your outlandish opinions. Blaming it on the others is always way more convenient though, i get it.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
What so if some people have seemingly outlandish opinions? It's a forum for opinion, and for some people they only post when they disagree with the majority opinion. Does that require retard level posting, bashing and insults from the smarter and civilized 'main group' ?
You can either ignore if you don't care or you can argue. Just because a lot of people is doing something wrong doesn't make it right either.

Many people think Mandzukic is overrated and not contributing much to our play, it's not outlandish or what it is you try to claim.
And about repeating oneself, then you can also be sure to get mentioned and tagged all of the time. It's not just one way, it's both ways.
Each time the lanky croat makes a tap in I get mentioned, often by you. Don't now act as if you are holy.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is a serial Marotta hater. keeping him out of the thread is for his own good, he will post something dumb, get banned come back and complain about not understanding why he was banned for the same thing again mods are oppressive blah blah.

Jul 2, 2006
Yes and how many times the infraction occurred.
I called him a thief and a piece of shit, numerous times. it turned out to be true, as he kicked out suddenly without an explanation like an employee caught stealing and immediately ended up in the place where all shit end up, inter. the thing is; i got the last thread ban after he left the club and there is no rule against insulting ex juve staff as we have seen in other threads like ibrahimovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)