The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is a serial Marotta hater. keeping him out of the thread is for his own good, he will post something dumb, get banned come back and complain about not understanding why he was banned for the same thing again mods are oppressive blah blah.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Doesnt he also believe in the jewminati?
He believes US armed forces attacked itself at Pearl Harbor to give Congress a reason to enter WWII. That’s what we are dealing with here.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
I'm not the one who started this topic. There is a bunch of people sharing the same opinion I'm sure. And you don't have to try to sound smart if it doesn't come natural to you, especially not if you are supposed to be moderating things in here. Im okay with being annoying and not being popular here, everyone can be popular in a gang, it's just about following the average trend, tagging and insulting enough.

It says a lot and explains even more, that those supposed to be responsible for the health of the site, just ignore serious suggestions and on how this place could improve.
God, stop crying. Some posters have called me "man", that's worse than everything they have said to you :disagree:.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

He believes US armed forces attacked itself at Pearl Harbor to give Congress a reason to enter WWII. That’s what we are dealing with here.
What if he is normal guy but only posts in the evening in that sweet spot between having taken ambien and falling asleep.

Somewhere in turkey is normal guy who is completely unaware that by night he is the pro erdogan scourge of some silly football forum.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What so if some people have seemingly outlandish opinions? It's a forum for opinion, and for some people they only post when they disagree with the majority opinion. Does that require retard level posting, bashing and insults from the smarter and civilized 'main group' ?
You can either ignore if you don't care or you can argue. Just because a lot of people is doing something wrong doesn't make it right either.

Many people think Mandzukic is overrated and not contributing much to our play, it's not outlandish or what it is you try to claim.
And about repeating oneself, then you can also be sure to get mentioned and tagged all of the time. It's not just one way, it's both ways.
Each time the lanky croat makes a tap in I get mentioned, often by you. Don't now act as if you are holy.
People like forming groups, clans, staying in their comfort zone among others with similar outlook. This isnt restricted to tuz, Im sure irl you encounter this issue as well, workplace especially. If someone is annoyed with your posts, there is ignore button and replying isnt mandatory. But handing infractions over few lolz, goofing around seems too strict. As with Pitbull, dont take this place too serious. :)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I called him a thief and a piece of shit, numerous times. it turned out to be true, as he kicked out suddenly without an explanation like an employee caught stealing and immediately ended up in the place where all shit end up, inter. the thing is; i got the last thread ban after he left the club and there is no rule against insulting ex juve staff as we have seen in other threads like ibrahimovic.
Isn’t he a club legend? Anyway, I’m pretty sure the other Mods are going to say no.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Have to say that this is a sad sight. Turk has done nothing but express his views and here he is, being ganged up on, under the mods noses, in the mod thread ffs. You may not agree with his views about marotta being a thief or the global jewish conspiracy but these are legitamite beliefs and deserve your respect not your mockery. He has every right to express them in a supportive non judgemental enviroment.

The mob mentality here that singles out and bullies freethinkers who dont fit the tuz flock is really sad. I am not angry anymore, but as a father and devout Christian, i am dissapointed in a lot of you.

- - - Updated - - -

People like forming groups, clans, staying in their comfort zone among others with similar outlook. This isnt restricted to tuz, Im sure irl you encounter this issue as well, workplace especially. If someone is annoyed with your posts, there is ignore button and replying isnt mandatory. But handing infractions over few lolz, goofing around seems too strict. As with Pitbull, dont take this place too serious. :)
Thank you for the kind words, brother. Sometimes I have a hard time not taking this place and myself seriously.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Have to say that this is a sad sight. Turk has done nothing but express his views and here he is, being ganged up on, under the mods noses, in the mod thread ffs. You may not agree with his views about marotta being a thief or the global jewish conspiracy but these are legitamite beliefs and deserve your respect not your mockery. He has every right to express them in a supportive non judgemental enviroment.

The mob mentality here that singles out and bullies freethinkers who dont fit the tuz flock is really sad. I am not angry anymore, but as a father and devout Christian, i am dissapointed in a lot of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the kind words, brother. Sometimes I have a hard time not taking this place and myself seriously.
How the fuck is the global jewish conspiracy a legitimate belief?

Jul 2, 2006
Isn’t he a club legend? Anyway, I’m pretty sure the other Mods are going to say no.
is he? depends on person who is answering the question. for some, ibrahimovic and pogba might be club legends, that did not stop people from insulting them. this is the arbitrary moderation i am talking about. there is no rule preventing me from insulting marotta, but i am not allowed to do so becase apparently some other mods like him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How the fuck is the global jewish conspiracy a legitimate belief?
Funny, you would show up and, in trying to discredit me, only end up proving my point about the bullying around here. :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

He is legitimately trolling with posts like that. Don't fall for it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Nope. Unlike Seven I don't stoop to immature behavior, even though i am confronted with it on a daily basis here.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
is he? depends on person who is answering the question. for some, ibrahimovic and pogba might be club legends, that did not stop people from insulting them. this is the arbitrary moderation i am talking about. there is no rule preventing me from insulting marotta, but i am not allowed to do so becase apparently some other mods like him.
I understand your points. The thread ban is most likely due to the fact that your posting will start fights, lead to bans, cause problems that could spread forum wide.

The thread ban is a preventative measure. For your benefit and that of the forum. Kind of like jailing an journalist you know will only cause problems and disturb the peace. I’m sure you can respect that ideal.

However, I do understand your frustration and hope that you’ve received whatever clarification you were looking for.

Jul 2, 2006
I understand your points. The thread ban is most likely due to the fact that your posting will start fights, lead to bans, cause problems that could spread forum wide.

The thread ban is a preventative measure. For your benefit and that of the forum. Kind of like jailing an journalist you know will only cause problems and disturb the peace. I’m sure you can respect that ideal.

However, I do understand your frustration and hope that you’ve received whatever clarification you were looking for.
treatment according to member's political view. fine, have it your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)