The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Really? Do you really need someone else to answer that question for you?

The moment you'll get unbanned from the Beppe thread, you'll run there and post something stupid, resulting in yet another ban. Not worth the hustle.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
A bit tired of the gang mentality on tuz and wondering if I'm the only one. Posts like "look at this idiot :lol: @xx @yy" are becoming a frequent thing on tuz and I don't think it's contributing to a healthy culture for discussion. My suggestion would be to moderate such behavior in future, surely the mention function was added with a different purpose.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
A bit tired of the gang mentality on tuz and wondering if I'm the only one. Posts like "look at this idiot :lol: @xx @yy" are becoming a frequent thing on tuz and I don't think it's contributing to a healthy culture for discussion. My suggestion would be to moderate such behavior in future, surely the mention function was added with a different purpose.
Lol. Look at this guy.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I totally agree. This form of bullying needs to stop. It got so bad at one point that I took some time off from here. Was like being back at school. I was going through a tough period at home at the time too, so that didn’t help. Maybe I was a bit over sensitive at the time and took everything to heart.

Doesn’t really happen to me anymore these days as no one takes me seriously here to even bother.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I totally agree. This form of bullying needs to stop. It got so bad at one point that I took some time off from here. Was like being back at school. I was going through a tough period at home at the time too, so that didn’t help. Maybe I was a bit over sensitive at the time and took everything to heart.

Doesn’t really happen to me anymore these days as no one takes me seriously here to even bother.
Good to see I'm not the only one that doesn't find it normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)