The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lost a bet over a game of pool. Still it was worth it couple of months later he lost a game against me. He had to wear a thong and bend down showed it off and what not, to make things better up to this day he was never allowed to tell anyone that he lost a bet.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lost a bet over a game of pool. Still it was worth it couple of months later he lost a game against me. He had to wear a thong and bend down showed it off and what not, to make things better up to this day he was never allowed to tell anyone that he lost a bet.
sure buddy :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I see you took creational inspiration from Twillight.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah that doesn't sound gay either :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
bit like telling me goodbye have a nice life then then 10 mins later message me asking to be friends again, then when that fails bitch about it more and spread more lies about me, you make absolutely no sense in what you want and that is why i really cant be fucked with you anymore i have no intention to repair this damage, if you can't handle it then that is not my problem i gave you more than enough chances but you always insist on looking after your own ego before realising the consequences of your actions, next time you want to spread more lies about me, just you never forget who dragged your ass out of a crowd in may
How can you fuck with someone like this? I know it's fun (I mean, Doh!), but this shit is something else. This needs to stop.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
We had a discussion in the bat-cave and here's the outcome of it concerning -rep Raz request:

We are excited to announce you that we've agreed to -rep Raz each time he makes a useless post, quotes Azzurri7, says something about Del Piero or even Tobias.

For years we have focused and worked hard to keep this place fair and warm for Juve and non Juve fans world-wide.

We are looking forward to grow and shrink Raz's eyes so he does not cross the line. Our goal is to keep the forums alive and keep the untouchables, untouchables! Like Del Piero.

Please feel free to -rep Raz whenever he disses Del Piero or even refers in his posts to Del Piero or when he quotes his fans. -rep him even when you think that he's thinking of it but hasn't said it.

In addition, any non-Moderator who has posted in this thread in the last 24 hours will be subject to a permanent ban.

Thank you,

Mod team.
Cool, not that I'm surprised at all.

Don't be surprised though that we have a lot of pre school childish behaviour here, when you have mods who set this kind of example.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003

And I was joking. One doesn't need to have sex with you in order to catch pubic lice. Contact with your armpit will do the job.
I was once reading Orwell's Homage to Catelonia. He mentions being "lousy" while on the front lines of the Spanish Civil war. It took me whole seconds to realise he ment it literally. That word had never been quite so palpably disgusting for me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)