The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Gordon Bombay, why did you need to edit my harmless post in the [ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 topic?

The pic that I posted is obviously not offensive:
attachment.jpg

Furthermore, I wasn't derailing the topic since I used the picture to prove my point. You wrote that Benitez probably wouldn't be in Chelsea after the summer. I then responded with the funny picture and added that it was pretty obvious since his contract is for this season only. I used the funny pic originally made by @Nedved03 to make this point.

More importantly, pics like these are getting posted all the time, and they are never getting edited or deleted. In fact, much more cruel posts aren't getting deleted. When Alen wrote this to Janna nothing happened:

But suddenly, because my post was making fun of the fancy moderator's post, you thought it was necessary to edit my post. And not only did you edit my post, but you forgot to mention that you edited my post. That made it look like that your words were my original post. In addition to that, you decided to edit my post into these words: "Don't be dick".
As if it wasn't enough to be writing about genitals on a public forum, you even added a spelling mistake into the post. I mean, which dick are we talking about here? If I'm going to make spelling mistakes, I'm preferring to make my own!

Anyway, then I decided to edit the post that you had already edited once. I wrote something like this in addition to your filthy words about genitals:

I think those words had a purpose, but of course you couldn't handle that either, and then you decided to delete my post. You even deleted your original post that I responded to as well.

Which brings me back to this topic. Why did you edit and later delete my post? My post was funny and had a point. Furthermore, you would never ever have deleted my post if my post hadn't been a response to your own post. More offensive stuff don't ever get deleted from this forum. I don't like being censored, and for that reason I'm writing this post now. This obviously isn't a big deal, but I don't like getting my posts deleted, so here we are. :D
Huge pictures are annoying. You could have just corrected me politely as I only read the article headline on twitter. But no you had to "be special". So I had some fun.:D

- - - Updated - - -

Alen was horrible mod :p

And loool at E abusing his power, ginger beard going gestapo on poor dane.
Osman please. I haven't abused anything.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Huge pictures are annoying. You could have just corrected me politely as I only read the article headline on twitter. But no you had to "be special". So I had some fun.:D
So you're blaming the size of the picture? Not the excuse I had expected from the fancy mod, but here you go! ;) So if I had downscaled the picture, everything would have been fine? I'm not sure I'm buying that, but there's no way I would have thought about downscaling that picture. It is pure art, and you don't edit an artist's work. You just don't tell Picasso to make his painting smaller. I know it isn't fair to compare Picasso and Nedved03, 'cause face it, Picasso got nothing on Nedved03, but the argument is still valid. :D

Of course I could have told you politely, but I like to post funny pics (or in this case art), and I'm sad to see that you ruined my funny post. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So you're blaming the size of the picture? Not the excuse I had expected from the fancy mod, but here you go! ;) So if I had downscaled the picture, everything would have been fine? I'm not sure I'm buying that, but there's no way I would have thought about downscaling that picture. It is pure art, and you don't edit an artist's work. You just don't tell Picasso to make his painting smaller. I know it isn't fair to compare Picasso and Nedved03, 'cause face it, Picasso got nothing on Nedved03, but the argument is still valid. :D

Of course I could have told you politely, but I like to post funny pics (or in this case art), and I'm sad to see that you ruined my funny post. :D
Why did you have to make it funny? Your post was meant to demean me so I fucked with you. Get over it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
oh come on aaron, my post got an infraction? we can't even joke around anymore now? shit's whack son.

sorry if you were offended by it but it was only meant as a joke

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
So, calling Badass a prick is worth 4 infraction points nowadays? Are you guys fucking out of your mind? Do you just want me to leave this forum since you guys can't handle the truth?

Let me ask you a question. How boring do you want this place to be? Too boring for me apparently.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
So, calling Badass a prick is worth 4 infraction points nowadays? Are you guys fucking out of your mind? Do you just want me to leave this forum since you guys can't handle the truth?

Let me ask you a question. How boring do you want this place to be? Too boring for me apparently.
Yes it is, and always has been. Calling anyone a prick is worth 4 infraction points.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Chill out bro. An infraction isn't the end of the world.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yes it is, and always has been. Calling anyone a prick is worth 4 infraction points.
What has happened to you Kate, you were so funny back in the days.

--

I want mods and normal members to sit down and have a chat about the infraction policy. You guys have been acting like a fucking Castro lately and I don't like it. Where is Martin? I want Martin's opinion about this. I can't have 4 infraction points for calling somebody a prick. There must be a thousand total pricks on this forum so I can't avoid it. I have called my dad a prick, he didn't give me 4 infraction points.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What has happened to you Kate, you were so funny back in the days.

--

I want mods and normal members to sit down and have a chat about the infraction policy. You guys have been acting like a fucking Castro lately and I don't like it. Where is Martin? I want Martin opinion about this. I can't have 4 infraction points for calling somebody a prick. There must be a thousand total pricks on this forum so I can't avoid it. I have called my dad a prick, he didn't give me 4 infraction points.
Dude, we were specifically asked by the member population to be harsher on insults.

Oh and Martin has nothing to do with moderation of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)