The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You don't have a say, you're not even Juve fan! Abredeen fans don't have a forum?
There are heaps of Aberdeen fora.

The problem is that I'd become a raving lunatic when I got into an argument about Aberdeen (like you lot do about Juve), so it's better for my sanity to hang around here and maintain my equilibrium.

Also, I spend more than enough time speaking to family and friends about the Dons without spending time doing it online too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from breaking forum rules. They are hear for a reason, please respect them.

In order to respect them I need to read them first! I didn't read books in school there is no way i'd read bunch of rules here!

- - - Updated - - -

There are heaps of Aberdeen fora.

The problem is that I'd become a raving lunatic when I got into an argument about Aberdeen (like you lot do about Juve), so it's better for my sanity to hang around here and maintain my equilibrium.

Also, I spend more than enough time speaking to family and friends about the Dons without spending time doing it online too.
It makes sense! So all Mods here are non-Juve fans?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
No, don't insult me please, it's not the same at all. Many of us had serious doubts over whether Marchisio was actually good enough for such an important role in this team after an anonymous season. You're just being annoying.
really even I could see marchisio was placed out of position as left winger
:delneri: :facepalm:
that is one of the best thing conte did as first gave confidence too marchisio as a center midfielder

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
that is one of the best thing conte did as first gave confidence too marchisio as a center midfielder
Yea because that's the discussion we were having and this is the time and place to have it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In order to respect them I need to read them first! I didn't read books in school there is no way i'd read bunch of rules here!

- - - Updated - - -

It makes sense! So all Mods here are non-Juve fans?
1) Be prepared for unknown consequences.:D

2) Non-juve fans tend to be less prone to bias.

- - - Updated - - -

OFF TOPIC!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You and your gifs :lol:

I lasted almost three weeks between my last infraction and now. You know a nigga just got out of the joint a few weeks back, tries to live the honest life, keeping his head down. But you slip up once and your name is in their books for ever my man, the police ride and mess with me frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)